Chapter 2

A/N: this is a really long chapter to make up for a shitty first chapter.

Enjoy.

Mia's P.O.V
"Hello, may I help you?" the woman behind the marble desk asks.
"Yes, there's a interview put in to see Mr.Dolan under the name of Miss.Smith but she's ill so I'm coming in for her." I state with a smile. She types away at the computer in front of her.

"Is it the slot for 10am?" She asks with a sweet smile.

"Yes." I simply reply.

"Would you like to take a seat in the waiting area and I'll go tell Mr.Dolan your here and ready to see him." She says getting up for the chair beneath her.

"Okay." I smile.

I walk over to the waiting area and take a seat. I wait patiently for 5 minutes until I see the same woman walking towards me.

"Mr.Dolan will see you now." She states.

"Okay." I say.

"This way please." She smiles as she turns around and starts walking.

"Okay" I simply say following her.

We walk down the hall taking a left. I look around, as I walk behind this woman, taking in every little detail of the magnificent building. I see a employee walk pass and I look down at her feet to see she is wearing shiny flats, so is the woman in front of me. I look down at my own feet to be meet with thick leather boots.

I definitely didn't dress right for the occasion.

We finally reach, what I'm hoping to be Mr.Dolan's office.

In front of me were gigantic double dark brown wooded doors, with what seemed like metal poles for door handles.

"Right this way." The lady smiles motioning her hand to the door.

I step forward and open the door. Then all of a sudden I fall flat on the floor, causing me to drop what I was holding in my hands. I look up to see a tall beautiful man walk towards me.

He is gorgeous. He wore a black suit with black dress shoes. His hair was ruffled and kind of messy which gave off an intense look. He eyes were the colour of hazel but also look darker than the colour of black. His jawline looked sharp enough to cut my finger if I ever were to touch it.

He looked like he was crafted from the hands of the Gods.

He is a God.

He continues to walk towards me while I'm still on my hands and knees on the floor.

"Miss.Smith" he says, he stops walking when he reaches me. I don't say anything because I'm still trying to process what I'm seeing. "Are you alright?" He asks with concern as he holds out his hand for me to take. I take his hand looking in his eyes as I pull myself up off of the floor.

I stand proper and look into his eyes. He looks back into mine intensely causing my palms to go all sweaty.

"Grayson Dolan." He greets himself as if I don't know who he is already.

"Mia Rayes." I greet myself.

He frowned his eyebrows at me as confusing took over is face. I then became confused as to why he was confused then I realised. The meeting was supposed to be with Louise and not with me.

"Erm...Miss.Smith has the flu so she asked me to fill in." I lie about her having the flu because I can't say to him, 'oh, the real reason why she couldn't come to interview you is because she decided to go out and party last night and got absolutely shit faced so now she's got hang over.' If I said that, it probably wouldn't of ended well.