Chatper 4

A/N: don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.

Btw thank you for over 100 readers already. I love every single one of you❤️

Mia's P.O.V
I'm sitting in my living room watching the news as I hear a knock at the door. I groan as I get up to answer the door. I open the door revealing Mr.Dolan.

"Oh my god, Mr.Dolan. I'm sorry I haven't had time to change." I say looking down at my self as I'm dressed in pyjama shorts and shirt.

"I came without notifying you. You have no need to be sorry." He states.

"Why are you here?" I ask trying not to sound rude.

"Coffee? Remember?" He's says with a small smile.

"Oh sorry, I forgot. Come in." I say stepping aside to let him in. "Just make yourself at home. I'll be 2 minutes." I say rushing to my room.

I hear a faint "okay." As I shut my bedroom door.

I rush over to my closet and pick out a black pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt and my brown leather jacket. I quickly slip on my flats and jog out my bedroom and towards the living room.

"Ready?" I say energetically.

"Sure." He chuckles.

We walk out my apartment and I hop in the passenger seat of his car, as he gets in the drivers seat.

-----

I sip my coffee as Mr.Dolan sips his tea.

"So the guy at the store." He says like I'm meant to know what he's going on about.

"Who, Robbie?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, is he your boyfriend?" He asks causing me to laugh.

"No, I just work with him." I state.

"So do you even have a boyfriend?" He asks confused.

"No." I state. "Do you?" I ask back. He chuckles.

"No, Mia. I don't have a boyfriend." He smiles.

"I mean girlfriend, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"No." He says taking another sip of his tea.

I nervously tap the cup in my hand as I watch the ripples in the cup go from one side, to the other.

"You seem nervous." He says breaking the moment of silence that was between us.

"I find you intimidating." I say looking deep into his big brown eyes.

"You should." He says picking up a muffin and unwrapping the paper from around it and placing it in front of me. "Eat." He demands.

"Not to mention high-handed." I state.

"I'm used to getting my own way." He smirks at me.

"That must get very boring." I say. He just smiles.

"Tell me about your family." He demands.

"My family?" I ask. He nods. "Um, okay. My dad died when I was a baby so I was raised by my stepfather, Ray. He's amazing." I state circling the ring of the cup with tip of my finger.

"And your mother?" He asks curious.

"Um, my mother is on husband number four" I say playing with my fingers while looking deep into his eye as he stares back in mine. "She's an incurable romantic." I add.