Chapter 3

A/N: please don't forget to vote

Mia's P.O.V
I jog out the tall glass doors of the building to be met with rain. And soon as the rain hits me I stop in my tracks, throwing my head back as I close my eyes.

I adsorb the cold rain drops that hit my face making me refreshed.

The meeting was only 35 minutes long, but it felt more like hours.

Mr.Dolan was so intense, it made me completely nervous the whole time I was in that room with him.

But I also liked how he made me feel?

--------

I was pulling up to my apartment when I noticed the sheet from the booklet wasn't on me anymore. I must of lost it.

I recorded the whole interview so I guess it's okay.

I get out of my car locking it as soon as I shut the door. I walk up to the front door of the apartment and walk inside to see Louise at the table in the living room on her MacBook.

"Um, look before you say anything, I can-" but she cuts me off anyway.

"You're a goddess" she exclaims pointing at me. "This is perfect." She adds.

"What?" I ask confused as I place my keys on the coffee table and start to remove my jacket.

"I just got his e-mail. He answered every question." She states with a big smile as I throw my jacket on the couch.

Then it hit me. He must of taken the sheet without me noticing, answered every question, then e-mailed it all to Louise.

"So, what was he like?" She asks turning in the chair to face me.

"Um-" I say thinking for the perfect word to decide him as I take a seat on the couch. "He was fine" was all I could come up with.

"Fine? Just fine?" She questions confused.

"Um, he was really polite, and he was courteous, and very formal, and-and clean." I say, trying to avoid saying he was absolutely fucking beautiful.

"Clean?" She says kinda shocked. I shake my head looking down.

"I mean, he was very, you know, smart. And intense. It was kind of intimidating." I say looking back up at her to see she has her arms folded with a big devilish smile on her face.

"Uh-huh." She says smiling the same way as she stares me down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask laughing.

"Like what?" She says acting all innocent.

"Okay" I say getting up for the couch and walking over to the kitchen. "I'm gonna make a sandwich. Do you want one?" I ask her as I keep walking.

"No, thanks." She simply replies.

I go to the fridge and get the butter and the ham. I also grab a small plate and a butter-knife from the cupboards.

I place to bread slices on to the plate and start buttering them.

"You have to admit, he's ridiculously hot." She exclaims still sitting at the table.

"I mean if you...are attracted to that sort...of human, then-" I say trying not to admit how attractive he really is.

"The hot type of human?" She laughs.

"I asked him if he was gay. That was in your questions. Why would you do that to me?" I ask her smiling because it's so hard to stay serious around her. She just starts laughing.