Chapter 13

AN; Hey guy, sorry i haven't posted in a while (over 2 year). I've just been super unmotivated and stuff it's unbelievable. I haven't been on the actual app in ages because the last time I was on it I had 10k+ readers and now I have 77K+!!! WTF I love you guys so much and if you've been a reader from the start I'm so sorry you've waited so long. It's been taking me months to write chapters and I'm going change that from now on and I mean it. Love you guys.

Mia's P.O.V

I wake up in my bed to see it's a little dark, letting me know that it's getting late. I loot over to see that it's 6:30pm. Something catches my eye in the corner of the room, I look to see a pink dress laying on my chair. I get up an see a note saying 'wear me'. I slip on the dress and walk out my room and start walking down the stairs as I faintly hear jazz music being played.

"where we going?" I ask as I try to be as sexy as I can while walking down the stairs.

Grayson turns around from looking out the window, looking me up and down when he sees me, he smiles.

He's wearing a Pearl white shirt, black dress pants and a matching blazer. He looks so clean, I know, weird thing to say but it's hot.

"remember my mother mentioned dinner? My sister Cameron's in town." Grayson says walking closer to me with his hands in his dress pants.

He looks so good when he wears suits.

"yeah." I smile as I walk closer to him.

"you got everything you need."He looks at me with a little smirk.

"yeah." I breathe.

"dance with me." He smiles, holding his hands out for me to take.

I look down at his sweet, but also can be rough, hands and take them. He pulls me in and I place one hand on his shoulder, we twirl and rock to the music that plays and he spins me under his arm causing me to giggle at his cuteness. He then pulls me in to with him, wrapping his arms around me with my back against his chest, I look back at him to see we both have a big smile on our faces.

This guy is something else.

He bends me back over his knee causing me to tilt my head back and laugh as we continue to dance to the jazz music. He brings me back up and spins me out to bring me back in again. We then melt into each other's touch and sway with the music, I tilt my head to kiss him but then he spins me back out and brought me back to him with a cheeky smile on his face. He goes to spin me again but I let go, I twirl with my hands in the air jumping up and down. I goof about with my arms as I jump causing him to laugh. I then dance to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as i kissing him.

----

The door to Grayson's moms house opens revealing one of their servants. Grayson and I walk in as his arm wrapped around my waist. Lisa sees us and a wide smile grows instantly on her face.

"They're here!" Lisa calls through the house. She then starts to walk towards us with her arms open wide. "You're here. Welcome, welcome."

"Mia, mother, you've met." Grayson says as I greet his mother with a warm hug as Grayson says hi to his father.

"And this is my father, Sean." Grayson says as I pull away from Lisa.

"Hi, pleasure to meet you." I say as I shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Sean smiles.

"Is she here?" I hear someone say. I look to see a woman in her 20s practically running down the stairs with a smile on her face. When she reaches the bottom of the stairs she brings me into a hug. "Oh my God, you exist!" she laughs and I giggle. She brings me into a warm embrace then whispering, "I was starting to think he was gay".

"Hey! I heard that"

We all laugh.

----

"it's a great apartment, and the rents not ridiculous." Louise smiles goofily to Lisa as we talk about us moving.

I've seen such a change in Louise since she's been with Ethan. She's a lot happier, seeing them together tonight makes me feel so proud of her because I can tell she is falling for him, like I'm fallen for Gray.

"Ethan and Josh help us move in." she smiles rubbing Ethan's arm. "Josh is Mia's friend, although, I think that Ethan's gonna leave me for him." She laughs and we join. "They've sparked quite the bromance" she adds doing a terrible British accent causing us all to laugh.

The conversation continues but I get distracted when I feel a hand squeeze my thigh, I look to my right to see Grayson looking at me with a smirk.

"Mia where's your family from?" Sean asks me. I turn my head quickly trying to stay calm as Grayson's hand starts to move.

"My Step-father lives in Montesano, and my mom's in Georgia." I nod with a smile.

"Georgia? Which part?" Lisa asks.

"Savannah." I smile.

"Oh how nice, although, I do hear it gets rather humid in Georgia this time of year." she says.

"Oh my God, it does. It's stifling sometimes though." I say trying to push Graysons hand away as he gets dangerously close to my area. "actually I'm going to see her tomorrow."

Grayson looks at me with his eyebrows thrown in confusion.

I didn't tell him...oops.

"Oh how nice." Lisa smiles. "You hear that, Grayson? Some children do visit their parents now and again." Lisa sarcastically smiles to Gray.

"Hey dad, you catch Mariners game?" Ethan asks Sean across the table.

"Uh, I heard it went to extra innings." Sean replies.

"Ugh. Seattle baseball..." Cameron says.

I get distracted by Gray whispering in my ear.

"This is news to me." He says referring to me going to visit my mom. "When were you gonna tell me?"

"Who wants more wine?" Liza says not giving me time to answer Gray.

"Well, I promised Mia a tour. Excuse us." Grayson says getting up out of his chair, I follow him out the room and then outside.

Oh fuck, I'm in deep shit now.

Maybe he'll punish me.....

A/N; I hope y'all liked this chapter please vote, comment your feed back on this, I know it's kinda short and boring buts it's all I could do for now, and I'll try get another chapter out as soon as possible.