Chapter 8

A/N: sorry updates have been really slowly lately, I'm working on finding time but it's really hard.

This chapter maybe sloppy too because it's really late at night and I'm pretty tired. I hope you enjoy.

Don't forget to vote❤️

Mia's P.O.V
It's been a week since I stormed out of Grayson's house, and I haven't seen him since. But he's been nonstop calling, texting and E-mailing me. I haven't answered him once.

Its still all to much to take in.

The things he wants to do to me isn't normal.

But how would I know if it's normal? I've only have sex once. And that was with Grayson. Maybe I should give him a change?

I want to give him a chance I really do...but...he'll just be using me the whole time.

What if I actually catch feelings for him?

I know he wouldn't feel the same way because he said 'I don't do the girlfriend thing.'

But I wanna get closer to him, I want him to touch me like he did that night when he took my virginity.

Grayson's P.O.V
I've literally been going insane this past week.

I haven't seen or spoken to Mia, and it's driving me crazy. I've tried texting her, but she always leaves me on 'read'. I've seen that she's opened all my E-mails, but she never replied once. Every time I try to call her she hangs up.

I don't know what it is about her that draws me in so much.

I just need her.

I understand why she's upset with me, but it's the way I am.

If she doesn't wanna work with me, I'll get someone else to be my assistant, and she could just for-fill my sexual needs.

Every time I close my eyes, that night plays on the back of my eyelids. That night was so perfect. She was perfect.

I get up off my couch, grabbing my black leather jacket and my keys.

Mia's P.O.V
I shouldn't of quit my original job.

But then again, how could I've known Grayson was like this, and wanted me mostly for a fuck.

Jay did say that I always have a place there if I wanna go back, and to be completely honest, I think I might take that offer.

I groan getting up off the couch as I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and I freeze.

"Grayson?" I ask confused. He smiles.

"Hello, Mia." He smiles, taking a step forward.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Come with me, I wanna take you on a walk to we can talk about this whole situation. Please?" He begs. His face soft and hopeful, not intense and intimidating like usual.

"Okay." I sigh. He smiles grabbing my hand.

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me.

"Thanks." I mumble, taking a seat in the passenger seat.

I'm not to happy about this, but it's the least I could do for ignoring him for so long.

"Where are we going?" I ask, as he sits himself down in the drivers seat.

"Like I said, I wanna take you for a walk." He says pulling out the drive away.

"I'm not a dog, Grayson." I mumble, but load enough for him to hear.