Chapter 10

Please vote if you like the chapter :))

Sorry updates are slow, I just can't find the time. But I promise to update more often.

Mia's P.O.V
Every time I close my eye, the image and the feelings from last night replay over and over. Re-living every single moment, the way he touched me and how he made me feel good.

Thinking about Grayson makes me miss him, and his touch.

--------
I take another look at the contract.

The whole thing still confuses me. I need him to run me through this so I completely understand, which will help me know what I'm going to get my self into.

As my MacBook is beside me ready to use, I decide to Email him.

Mia Rayes
I have some issues with the contract.

Grayson Dolan
I'd be surprised if you didn't.
Shall we discuss the contract over dinner tonight? My place?

------
I smirk to myself, as I just had a lightbulb moment.
------
Mia Rayes
That won't be necessary, Grayson. As this is a contract, I'd like a business meeting.

Grayson Dolan
Fine, I'll wear a suit.

Mia Rayes
And I'll be wearing a business dress :))

------
I stand here, in the elevator, with the contract in a light brown envelope, held closely to my chest.

Right now, I'm wearing a black, skin tight, dress that hugs my curves. My hair's straight and my makeup's light, to be honest I'm pretty nervous for this. But I'm setting my walls high and he's not going to knock them down.

The elevator doors slide open. On the other side of the elevator doors awaits Grayson.

I walk over to him, making sure my walk is as sassy as I want to be. Grayson, realizing walk I'm doing causes a smile to play on those prefect lips of his.

"You look bliss, Miss.Rayes," He complements, looking me up and down, making me blush.

He's wearing exactly what he said he was going to wear, a suit. And damn dose he look hot.

I just wanna jump on him but I have to stay professional.

"Come," He demands.

I follow close behind him like a lost puppy.

As we walk, he sneakily places his hand on my lower back, sending Stivers to flow through me.

"Business meeting." I say trying to play it cool. He removed his hand and I instantly miss the contact.

We walk to the bottom of the hallway, taking the last door to the right.

Walking into the dimly light room, I'm met with a long, glass, oval shaped table, surrounded by chair, in the middle of the massive conference room.

The colour of each light source was red, giving the room a calm and relaxing sense.

"Sit." He says as he pulls out the head of the table's chair.

I do as I'm told and take my seat. He walks to the opposite end of the table and takes his seat.

I pull out the contract from the brown envelope and place it down in front of me, I tipped the envelope upside down and out falls the pencil Grayson gave me on the first day I met him.