Scream.

"Wake up, Avery."

As soon as I heard the soft, husky voice command me, my eyes flew open, meeting a pair of empty black ones. But unlike before, I didn't feel scared about seeing them, especially when I felt a hand running softly through my hair. I felt...numb.

"Good girl," he whispered, his lips tugging into a smirk.

"What happened?" I whispered.

Why did I instantly wake up when he told me to?

"You obey my every command, remember?" He answered my silent question. "Every thought, every inch of you, belongs to me." His finger ran along my lower lip, his head tilting. "And you have no choice but to obey my every command."

He went silent, and I closed my eyes, trying to get a hold of this situation. My chest was no longer hurting. I reopened my eyes and looked down to see that the dried blood from earlier was gone.

"Hell is a lot different than your human life." Harry told me. "You no longer live in your human body; now, you, Avery, are immortal, eternal. There is no end - there is no time here. You can't ever die."

"I can't...die?"

"That's the whole concept of the torture for the souls who are sent here. Dying is a form of mercy. When people are in so much pain, they wish to die so they'll escape the pain." Harry was running a finger through my hair, his empty eyes taking me in as he spoke. And his lips barely moved, yet his voice was so clear to me. "But here in Hell, pain is everywhere. There is no escape."

His voice was thrilled now as he declared this, and the tone of his voice made me suddenly very nervous.

"But you don't have to be afraid, my innocent pet," Harry murmured throatily as he leaned down to where our noses almost touched. "I will teach you how pain can become pleasure."

"No," I whispered hoarsely. "Please, can I sleep more?"

"No, you may not." He replied without even thinking about it. "I have waited for so many years to have a human pet. I'm more than eager to start playing with you."

I gasped. "So I'm nothing but a pet to you?"

"I'll take good care of you," he didn't deny my accusation, but he didn't agree to it either. I flinched when I felt his hand on my thigh, raising the wispy dress I wore, touching my bare skin. I tried to move away, but I had nowhere to go.

It was just me and Harry.

Nobody else.

Just us.

"Scream all you want." Harry whispered lustily as his hand lifted the end of my dress a bit, revealing more of my bare leg. "Nobody will come to your aid. I revel in your screams; they're like music to me." His dark orbs drank me in eagerly, and it was as if he was physically unable to look away from me, and I could feel the utter joy and excitement coming from him.

It was terrifying.

It was dark.

It was morbid.

It was demonic.

"Come on," Harry encouraged darkly as he continued to pick up my dress, his eyebrows scrunching in dismay when I emitted no sound from my tightly closed lips. "Scream for me, Avery. I want to hear you. I want all of Hell to hear your screaming. Come on - scream."

With that, he suddenly tugged my dress up, revealing everything to his empty eyes as he shamelessly eyed my modesty, an evil smirk tugging at his lips.