Tavern of Lust.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

“Please,” I murmured hoarsely, my voice cracking with exhaustion. “Please - stop.”

And God said, “Let there be light.”

And there was light.

God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning - the first day.

The chains gripping relentlessly at my frail wrists tugged me higher; my legs were spread painfully far, my back turned towards my demon.

My demon.

“Harry,” I gasped loudly when I felt his swollen length pressed against my opening, a low, horrified groan escaping me when he pushed his way inside, pushing past my walls and sinking into my tightness and warmth. My hands tightened into fists, and I gritted my teeth, trying my best to hold back the scream that was threatening to break through.

I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream. I knew he loved it; I knew he was waiting to hear it.

“Go on, Avery,” Harry murmured huskily from behind, a raspy chuckle being heard as his teeth clamped halfheartedly around my ear, playfully nipping me as he took me from behind. “Scream for me. Let me hear you.”

No.

“Yes,” He growled, hissing in pure lust as his thrusting increased speed and strenght. My entire body jolted repeatedly from his jagged movements, and I could feel the chains bustling along with my movements, making a lot of noise.

Let me go.

“Stop thinking of that,” He grunted as he pulled swiftly out, swatting my ass. “This is your home now. Get used to it. Do as I say and scream - scream my name, as loud as you can. Do it.” He delivered another swift smack to my ass, and I clenched myeyes shut, biting hard on my tongue. Had I been a human, I would’ve cut my tongue. But I wasn’t human.

I didn’t know what I was.

“Avery, do you want me to hurt you?” Harry whispered as it all of a sudden stopped. I felt like I was alone in the room, but I knew he was right behind me. He would never leave. He was my own personal tormentor.

So in other words, he was my own personal demon.

I didn’t reply. I kept my eyes closed, my lips pursed shut. I was not going to allow him the satisfaction of hearing my cries anymore. I was tired of it. I was tired of him. I was tired of feeling so weak and -

My entire body seared in raw pain, and I felt Harry enter me from behind. But this time, it hurt a hundred times worse than it hurt before, and his hands were clenchingaround my nipples, squeezing them too tightly. He was being rougher with me, trying to elicit the reaction he wanted.