The Cave.

Harry and I walked silently through the forest, and it was eerily silent now except for the soft sound of our feet bustling through the faded leaves as we strode on.

I still could not believe that Harry was going to leave me out here for the harpies to feast on. I knew he was a demon, I knew he didn’t have an ounce of sympathy in him - but god, that was cold. That was really cold.

“So when are you planning on getting rid of me?” I couldn’t help but ask with a strong hint of bitterness as we continued walking. I glanced uncertainly at Harry, and he didn’t even look at me.

“I’m not sure.”

“Oh, so you are going to get rid of me.”

“Probably.”

I wasn’t going to ignore the harsh reality I was faced with. This wasn’t a normal kidnapping situation; Harry couldn’t just kill me whenever he grew bored of me since we were in Hell.

No, this was so much worse.

He would be getting bored of me, that was only a simple fact. We had all eternity; it was nearly impossible not to get bored of someone for that long, right? Especially if you were a demon who had access to the world above and could snatch any other girl (or boy for that matter) whenever you wanted to.

It just wasn’t fair. I knew it was immature to think that, but I couldn’t help it. Harry tricked me, deceived me into falling into his own trap, and now, it didn’t even matter what happened to me. I was bound to end up in a harpies’ clutches any day, now, it was inevitable. Or who knows? One of these times, I might even be in the line to go into the pit of fire, with demons poking or raping me.

It was bound to happen; there was no escaping it.

“I know you’re probably not going to listen,” I said quietly after a few moments of torturing myself with my disturbing thoughts of what my fate would be. “But once you get rid of me, can you not find another girl to bring down here?”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because it’s terrible. I honestly wouldn’t wish this on anyone. I mean, I had a home. I had a family - I had a life. I know something terrible happened, and I was in a very unstable mind, but I did deserve some time to mourn over the death of my family - anyone does. I was in a very weak state of mind, and after a few months, I probably would’ve strengthened my faith in God again. But as humans, we all have times of hardship, and we go through so many changes. If you had never come along, I’d still be up there, and I’d probably be growing closer to God all over again. I would’ve never had wanted to seek revenge if you hadn’t have brought them up to me. But it all happened so fast; you saw my weakness, and you took that as your advantage. You tricked me, and believe me, if I could do it all over again, I would’ve ignored everything you said. I know you’re a demon, but you have no idea how awful it is to just take someone from their life and bring them into this. I - ”

I broke off abruptly. My voice had grown louder, and my anger had risen through my words as my thoughts continued to whirl. I balled my hands into tight fists and gritted my teeth, glaring hatefully at Harry.