Nineteen

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for the amount of Heath's in the last chapter. Heath was the name I changed Harry's to in the original story. I panicked after I posted the chapter because now that people knew his original name, they could totally use this story, but I figured anyone could change Harry's name into another and use it, so I guess it wasn't that big of a deal...hopefully. All I know is that I would def cry and be extremely disheartened if anyone takes this story as their own. So please, don't do that. Stealing another writer's work will for a fact completely destroy them. You have no idea how much time and effort a writer takes to write a story. I may as well bang my head against a desk and spill blood onto the paper for all the work I've put into this (yes, this is an exaggeration but I think ya'll get the point lol). So yeah, don't steal anyone's work. Please. 

Anyhow, here's the next chapter! Let me know what you think! And thank you for reading, I hope you like it! 

My neck felt bare without Harry's collar.

Asmodeus took the collar off as soon as he could and tossed it to the floor as if it was a mere rag. I was glad to be rid of the thing, and part of me was excited to belong to Asmodeus.

I knew it was stupid and very rash, but I was captivated by him. Every single thing about him called out to me and made me want more. His voice soothed me, yet it caused fire to ignite within me; when he grasped onto my knuckle and kissed it, I could've swooned. I felt like a teenage girl all over again, getting asked out by a school crush.

Except Asmodeus was no school crush.

He brought me to a luxurious room that was far grander than Harry's with a queen-sized bed standing right in the middle. Clouding, intimate, lush red canopies surrounded the bed, encasing it in its own world of fantasies, and the walls were a calming, champagne color. I instantly felt at ease when I was introduced to the room, and I smiled graciously at Asmodeus when he asked if I wanted some wine. I politely declined, still taken aback from where I came from, and where I was at.

Surely I would no longer be in pain. It seemed like my existence was changing direction. I've lost Harry, the reason for my misery, and now, I was with Asmodeus, who was someone else entirely.

I still didn't know who he was, other than he was a demon, but I didn't care. He was better than Harry. It certainly didn't take me long to acknowledge that.

Asmodeus and I chatted idly as he sipped at his own wine. He was fun to speak with. He always seemed to intent on listening to whatever I said, even though I rambled on about Harry, complaining about his ways.

"Don't worry about him anymore," He said, placing his hand on my knee and offering a comforting squeeze. "I won't let him hurt you."

I briefly wondered if Harry and I were still connected, since he did devour my heart. But my thoughts diminished when Asmodeus touched one of the ears atop my head with a sympathetic frown.

"What happened?"

I flushed. "I ate some food earlier that turned me into this. Harry said it was only temporary. I probably look like a fool."

Asmodeus simply shook his head, leaned closer, and whispered against my neck, "No, you look utterly beautiful."

I smiled from his compliment, warmth spreading throughout my whole body. The effect he had on me was powerful and out of my control. I should feel ashamed, but it was like my body was working on its own accord and against my will. I had never had such lustful thoughts until this moment.

"I'm sorry Harry attacked you earlier. He tends to be possessive of me." I whispered.

Asmodeus chuckled. "Like I said, he's too immature to control himself. Beside, he never treated you as you deserve to be treated. A girl like you needs someone to take care of her." His voice lowered significantly, and I swallowed dryly as he began to pepper kisses along my throat. His touch was gentle yet igniting; it didn't cause me pain, and it didn't terrify me. It was such a relief to feel something other than fear for once. "Although I cannot fully blame him for wanting to keep you close to him. Now that I have you, I can't imagine letting you go."

His tone was suddenly darker and solemn, and there was something in it that made me stiffen in his grasp. Trying to remain calm, I forced a nervous chuckle to try and lighten the situation.

"Yeah, well-"

Asmodeus pressed his lips against mine. For a moment, I was frozen against his lips, until I realized what was happening. I snapped out of the daze and pushed against his chest, my eyes wide.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Shh," He cooed, his eyes much darker and slightly red as he grabbed a hold of me, his breath fanning hotly across my face. "I'll take care of you. Let me take care of you."

I began to panic. I knew I was in a spellbound earlier, enraptured by Asmodeus. I didn't know what power he had, but I knew what effect he had over me, and the thought was frightening. It wasn't natural to be able to do that to someone, right?

I went to stand up, to make a mad dash for the door in a desperate attempt to escape, but Asmodeus grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. He latched his hands around my hips painfully tight, and his eyes were a blood-red color.

I stared down at him, terrified. I had walked right into the lion's den, and I was dead meat.

"Please," I whimpered.

"I won't hurt you," Asmodeus purred, leaning up to trail kisses along my chin. His touch was so gentle and coaxing, as if he wanted me to calm down. I unconsciously relaxed under his feather-light touch, though I knew I was digging a hole I wouldn't be able to get out of.

His arms drew me closer to him, to where our chests were pressed together, and he had easier access to my neck. He kissed me slowly and sensually, trying to gauge some kind of reaction out of me. Soon, I melted under his touch; I caved into his warm kisses, and soon, I was craving more.

This is what lust feels like.

There were no feelings in this. There was no love. There was only pure, rotten lust. It was unlike The Tavern of Lust, more intimate in a way, and I succumbed to it.

In my human life, I stayed away from sexual desires. Despite the calls of modern society, I had managed to keep my innocence. As soon as I got here, Harry took my innocence and claimed me as his. All the times I was with Harry, I had only experienced pleasure a few times. But right now, as Asmodeus gently eased me back into the canopy bed, encasing the two of us in its own world, I had a feeling I was about to experience what true pleasure was.

Part of me was excited.

I shouldn't be. Lust was one of the seven deadly sins. I should save acts like this for someone I loved, someone I wanted to be as close as possible to, to be united with in God's eyes. But I was in Hell, and a lot of the rules I followed before didn't matter anymore, because this was the rest of my existence. Nothing would ever change.

It was over.

I blossomed for Asmodeus without an ounce of shame or modesty. I had none to give. He claimed me like a chivalrous thief, taking everything I handed to him. I had never felt the pleasure I had, and it nearly blinded me; I felt like I was on a cloud while it was storming. It wasn't comfortable, but it was something I found extremely desirable. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream. I wanted more of it, and as a gentleman, Asmodeus gave me everything I wanted and more.

I was trembling afterwards. He did have power to him, something that intensified this whole experience. My world seemed blurry and dizzy. I quietly stared up at him, not bothering to breath as he lightly ran his finger over my lip. His eyes were a dull red now and not as fierce as they were before.

He chuckled. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

"We're not even close to being finished."

He dragged me closer to him, bringing up a thick blanket to pull around us, and I pushed gently on his chest, shaking my head.

"I can't-it was too intense. I need a break." My legs still felt like jello. I felt like I had been electrocuted. I couldn't do that again so soon, I needed some time to recuperate.

He ignored me and spread my legs, easing his fingers inside my warmth. I frowned and squirmed, feeling uncomfortable at his bold touch.

"No," I insisted.

He seized my wrists and held them above my head, silencing me with a deep kiss. Against my lips, he murmured, "Hush, and let me take care of you."

I was hesitant; though his voice coaxed me again, and I felt the fire within me ignite once more, I wondered if he would ever be finished with me.

It was too much.

I lost count of how many times he took me, one after the other. His passion and eagerness never waned; he seemed to always want more and more.

I, on the other hand, quickly lost the vigor I had.

Soon, I begged him to stop. I was past the point of exhaustion. I felt like he was overrunning my body. But he never stopped. He only shook his head, grinned, and coaxed me into it.

Eventually, not even his voice had an effect on me. What once was pleasure was now pain; it was constant, and it never seemed like it was going to end.

He was never going to tire of me.

Not even Harry took me this much.

At one point, I took advantage of the moment while Asmodeus had his attention elsewhere and tried crawling out of the bed.

He caught my wrist and dragged me like a ragged doll back to him with the lustful glint in his gaze.

I started protesting. I started fighting against him, but he was strong. He overpowered me easily. He never taunted or raised a hand on me. He simply showed his dominance and never relinquished his control.

To my horror, I wondered if this was what my existence was now.

Was I destined to forever belong to Asmodeus? Was I going to stay here, in this bed, for the rest of eternity, having no choice but to give myself constantly to him?

Harry.

I thought of his name. I called for him in my mind. I was desperate. But part of me knew he was gone. Since he lost me, he swept away in search for his next human puppet. Unlike the time he left me with the harpies, he wouldn't be coming back.

And he definitely wouldn't save me.

The thought of Harry being any heroic figure was laughable to me. Harry? He was everything but a hero, that was for sure. He'd be the last person I'd expect to find helping me out.

My thinking continued to wander as my time with Asmodeus went on. I began to wonder who he was, and why he was so powerful. At one point, as he was kissing me, I pulled away and asked, "Who are you?"

"I already told you-"

"No, I mean, what are you?" I nibbled on my lower lip, nervous to hear his reply. I had a feeling he was something more than just a demon, I just didn't know what.

Harry was right.

I was completely naive.
I didn't even know this man, yet I let him take me. He captivated me easily with one look, and I was his.

Asmodeus grinned from my question and pulled away, giving me room to cross my arms over my chest.

"I am one of the seven princes."

Princes?

I blinked up at him, not understanding what he said. "I didn't know...there was a kingdom down here."

He chuckled and shook his head. "There are seven princes who represent the seven deadly sins."

I gasped. It hit me.

"You represent lust," I whispered, seeing him through an entirely new perspective.

"You are correct," He replied, pulling a strand of hair from my face. "And you, my lovely, fair maiden, swayed easily to my deception."

A choked noise escaped me. I suddenly wanted nothing more than to hide under the covers of the bed and never come out. I was so, so foolish; I couldn't even believe myself. I fell right into his trap.

I never knew there were princes who represented each of the seven deadly sins. Like I've said before, I barely knew anything about Hell, since the subject was never talked about when I was alive.

It was just hard to believe that I fell for the prince of lust.

"You bastard," I uttered shakily, my lips pulling back into a furious snarl. Without thinking, I slapped him hard across the face. I instantly scrambled out of the bed, finding my dress discarded on the floor. I grabbed it and ran for the door, expecting him to chase after me in fury.

But he wasn't furious.

He calmly sat on the bed, running a hand through his hair with a calm expression.

"Thank you for giving me a thorough taste of you." He said, and I had never felt as ashamed and degraded as I did right then and there. I jerked the dress over my head, not meeting his gaze.

I'm such an idiot.

"Unfortunately, our time is over. I am sated with you." He said. "So alas, I shall dispose of you."

"Dispose of me?" I repeated cautiously. What did he mean by that?

I watched him warily as he flicked his hand, a dark expanse appearing in front of me. It was like a black hole. I stared at it for a few moments, unable to make sense of what it was, until it started pulling me forcefully into it.

I reached to grab onto something-anything, but it was too late. It's force already had me, and soon, I was sucked entirely into its darkness and warped from the room.

Thrown into what seemed like a hurricane, I was beaten by violent torrents of wind.

It was immediately painful, and the howling all around me was tortured, as if it spoke of nothing but pain and misery.

I fought helplessly against the harsh wind that knocked me back and forth. I hit my head on something hard; I banged my chin on a sharp object. I heard someone screaming near me, a woman. I heard the sorrow in her voice.

I felt myself screaming, but I couldn't hear myself. My screaming was blocked out by the howling of the wind.

I was in the second circle of Hell, the one specifically for those overcome with lust. I've been here before, but I had Harry who held me down.

Now, I had nobody.

Was this the rest of my existence? To be thrown about mercilessly by this cold, unrelenting wind? It was a miserable thought, but it was all I could think of as I constantly tried to brace myself against the force acting on me. No matter what I did, nothing could protect me against the wind.

Avery.

Yet somewhere in the midst of my torment, I heard him. I sensed him. He was near. I searched blindly in the swirling air around me and found glimpses of other people being tortured by the winds. But I didn't see him.

For a moment, I thought I was hearing his voice only because I was so desperate he would save me. I laughed out loud at my ridiculousness, realizing how foolish I truly was for hoping my demon would save me from this torment. I've had enough of being naive and hoping for things that would never come.

My entire body was jerked to an abrupt stop. I thought for a moment that my arm caught onto something and closed my eyes, afraid to see the damage. But then I felt somebody pulling me down. Arms wrapped firmly around me, and I was pressed against a chest. The wind beat against us, whipping ferociously through my hair and slapping my face, but it had no effect on the person who pulled me down.

"Harry," I murmured. Yes, I knew it was him. Who else could it possibly be?

He moved against the wind, not fazed by its intensity and power. He carried me with him. I didn't know why he came here, how he knew I was here, or why he was taking me back. All I knew was that for once, I was glad to be in his arms.