Chapter 9

"Macy...I did some dumb shit, you have to help me."

"Oh no!!! Okay, but first, I have to tell YOU something."

Sure, I just acted like a dumbass and need to vent but please tell me how you're doing!!! I really want to know!

"Okay, shoot," Blair said, trying not to be too annoyed at how Macy had completely brushed off what she'd just said.

"So me and Jack kind of did some stuff..."

"You did some stuff? Like, y'all made out or what?"

The line was silent for a few seconds and Blair had to check to make sure the phone hadn't completely hung up.

"We had sex..."

"Haven't y'all hooked up before? Remember spring break sophomore year?"

"That was different! I was completely wasted during spring break. This time...I was completely sober."

"Wow....I guess Jack did have a crush on you all along," just as Blair had predicted when the three friends had first met. The chemistry was odd, but it was there.

"Um...actually, I was the one who made the first move. I think I may like Jack, B."

Blair knew Macy must be confused. Jack wasn't her type and vice versa. The two had often made fun of each other, sometimes saying extremely rude comments. It was all in good fun but at times it did cause Blair to question how the three actually had remained friends for almost four years.

"That's weird. I mean, it's good. I love you and I love Jack so if you do somehow end up together, it would be nice."

"Nice? It would be nice? Jack is like a weird little cousin to me...I mean, he was until we had sex. Now every time I see him I feel all awkward and jittery, it's so not like me!"

"Have you talked to him about how you're feeling?"

"Of course not! He's a guy, he'll probably just laugh it off or something."

"I doubt it, Jack's a big softie. Look, I hate to change the subject but the whole club night didn't really go as planned. I literally..." 

Before Blair could get another word out, Macy interrupted her," Jack just walked in, I gotta go. Glad the club night went well! We'll talk tomorrow!"

Thanks for that amazing advice, really appreciate it :)

Blair hung up her phone and threw it on the couch. She wanted to redo the whole night. Logan was probably done with her. Why would a mature guy like him want to hang out with a girl who practically cries over not being kissed?! Blair felt like an idiot and even worse, she feared she'd never know what it felt like to kiss Logan.

***

On Monday Blair's day dragged on. Since it was September it was beginning to be a bit chilly at night and Blair knew pretty soon she'd have to unpack all her winter clothes and put her shorts back into storage.

She felt disoriented and even slept through her Monday morning class, something she'd never normally do. Her alarm had buzzed loudly, the sound of an old One Direction song letting her know that it was time to get her ass out of bed. Blair had turned her alarm off and when she finally woke up she couldn't believe that it was eleven. She barely made it to her second class of the day, awkwardly walking in as soon as the professor had begun speaking.

Tuesday didn't go any better. Creative Writing class had been cancelled and Blair somehow knew that it was because of her. 

She'd worked on her next creative writing assignment for three hours but all of her ideas were awful. Nothing seemed to flow and her creativity was underwhelming. Trying to distract herself, she'd painted her fingernails a bright white, in an attempt to brighten her spirits. It didn't work and by Thursday her nails looked awful due to her nervous habit of peeling off polish.

After creative writing on Thursday, Blair tried to pack up her things so she could run out of the classroom. She wasn't ready to talk to Logan, especially after he'd gone so far as to cancel Tuesday's class.

"Blair, wait up,"

God no no no! Please, let me combust right here!

"Professor Silver, hey. Class was fun...well, see ya!"

Blair attempted to run off but Logan grabbed her shoulder gently. He wasn't applying any pressure but his touch alone made Blair's skin tingle.

"Blair, I want to talk about what happened last weekend. I don't want us to end things over that night."

Blair looked up, making sure the coast was clear and that no students could see her talking to her professor about things that weren't school related.

"I acted like a dumbass and I'm sorry. You're probably embarrassed and think I'm a freaking child. A child who can't hold her booze."

"What? No, on the contrary, I've been beating myself up for just letting you leave in the morning. I should have stopped you but I didn't know what to say. I'm truly sorry, Blair."

"You are? I mean, you're sorry? I was the one who practically begged you to kiss me."

"I know and I'm sorry I should have kissed you...I'd like to if you'd let me," He poked her shoulder in a nonsexual way," this weekend, can we do something?"

Blair bit her lip, trying to contain her happiness. Even though she still somewhat hated herself for being the desperate drunk, she was happy that Logan didn't completely want to end things.

"Yes, I'd really like that. How about no alcohol this time? Okay or like a one drink limit."

"Sounds perfect. I have to get to a faculty meeting, I'll call you."

Macy: I'm sorry our last convo sucked, I was kind of a complete wreck because of the whole Jack thing, are you okay??

Blair: I wasn't...but now I am, sort of?

Macy: Are you and Logan doing okay or do I have to go kick some ass?

Blair: I don't really know but I think we're meeting up this weekend so I should know by then

Blair: So no ass kicking yet!

Macy: Well I'm sure it's all good, i love you boo. And if things don't work out, it just wasn't meant to be

Blair: i love you too

Blair: So, how are things w Jacky?!

Macy: Surprisingly good!!!

Macy: We're going to try being like a legit couple

Macy: That felt so weird typing that wtf

Blair: Hahaha

Blair: I've been rooting for you two all along and I still am 😜

Macy: Hahah #Mack is coming true...who would have guessed

Blair: UM LITERALLY EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU AND JACK LMAO

Author's Note: SO LOGAN AND BLAIR ARE COOL NOW...ISH? Also, Macy and Jack are too cute, I'm rooting for them lolol What does everyone thing is going to happen next ;) next chapter should be better bc let's be real chapters with logan and blair being lovey dovey are da best!

ALSO: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR OVER 600 READS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I REALLY CAN'T I LOVE EVERYONE WHO SO MUCH AS READS ONE SENTENCE OF THIS BOOK 💙

ALSO ALSO: this gif is lame and i usually thoroughly enjoy looking for gifs that match a scene in the story (bc i have no life) but nothing crazy happened in this chapter so everyone will have to settle for a powerpuff girl gif hehe