Chapter 1

Felicity's P.O.V 

30 years, 30 years of doing the same routine over and over again not that i'm complaining i'm happy that we made it as far as we did and that we weren't unplugged. It's just that doing the same routine can get boring and it can also get old but hey i can't fix that or change that for that matter so i have to deal with it. Right now i was basically annoying the heck out of Felix you know for fun. " Felix look " i said making a funny face he smiled and went back to work on the party decorations " look Felix "  i said making another funny face this time he rolled his eyes and went back to work. " Felix look " i said making the final funny face as he turned his full attention on to me. " Felicity i am trying to get everything ready for the party " Felix said as i groaned and put my head on my hand " Felix " i said blandly as he looked at me " what is it felicity " he asked as i groaned again " i'm bored out of my skull " i said as he rolled his eyes " you have to find something for me to do or you'll never get everything ready for the party " i continued as he chuckled a bit " well you could help me get everything ready instead of making funny faces and ' annoying the heck out of me ' as you put it or you could get ready  for the party " he said as i got up and began to help him. " your lucky we're family or i'd hurt you for making me do this " i said as he laughed a bit " I love you too sis " he said as we continued to get everything ready for the party.