Chapter 2

Felix's P.O.V 

After we were finished setting up the party decorations me and my sister went to get ready for the party. It wasn't long before my sister came wearing a cyan dress and her hair was straighten she wasn't wearing heels she was wearing flats. " wow sis you clean up nice " i said as she smiled " thank you bro " she said as we headed to the guest in so the party could start. Afterward my sister went and sat in the corner which worried me because she always loved a good party. " sis what's wrong " i asked as  she looked at me with a dazed look " Felix i feel someone's missing someone important to the game " she said as i looked at her smiling and hugged her " no everyone's here " i said reassuring as she pulled away " What about Ralph is he here " she asked as i felt uncomfortable and walked away in shame not even answering her question " great party Felix " a nice lander commented as i smiled and turned to him " why thank you friend " i said as Mary pulled me to the dance floor " Felix you're need on the dance floor " she said as i began to show off my moves until the doorbell rang. " That must be Mario fashionably late per the norm " i said as gene went to open the door while my sister still sat there. " it's Ralph " gene said as my sister sat up straight in shock. " Make him go away Felix and Felicity " one of the nice landers  said as my sister got up her sass kicking in " yeah sure count on the nice good guys make the villain go away seriously guys i know he wrecked the building but that doesn't mean we get to treat him like trash i'm sure he ain't that bad if we give him a chance " she said as we both exited the apartment out into the hall way as the rest of the guest stayed silent.