Chapter 6

Felicity's P.O.V 

the arcade opened and of course we were barely noticed but there was a certain pair of girls that came up to play our game. There was a problem i knew there was a problem i just shrugged it off but there was a huge problem. " where's Ralph he should be wrecking the building " Mary said while me and Felix waited for our cue. " stick to the program " Gene said and then they called for me and my brother but we soon saw the problem ' shit Ralph's not here ' i thought as my brother tried to cue him with his hammer. I was standing there until we both were jerked on to the building Fixing absolutely nothing me and Felix went rogue and moved by ourselves " Ralph...Ralph...Ralph ... Ralph! " Felix said grabbing my wrist and running to the brick stack " oh my land where is he " Felix asked as i frowned " I don't know but i had a feeling this would happen " i said as we made back on screen and about that moment everyone was panicking. 

Felix's P.O.V 

I was trying to calm everyone Down and then the screen turned orange when we turned around there was an ' out of order ' sign on our screen. " ladies and gentleman were out of order " Gene said and my sister scoff " Yeah we are and it's all your fault you had to say that to Ralph. you had to push him to his breaking point " My sister said turning away looking at the screen " sweet mercy with out Ralph we're doomed " Mary said as my sister nodded in agreement " they're gonna pull our plug " one person said and then everyone went crazy " Okay would everyone chill out " My sister said clearly frustrated " okay everyone calm down Ralph probably fell asleep at the wash room of tappers again " I said as everyone began to calm down a bit " look there he is now " i said hearing a train enter the game " actually Felix that's Q*bert " My sister said as i smile " what brings you here neighbor " i asked then he said said something that no one quite understood we began to have  a conversation and at the end Q*bert said something that shocked me " Ralph's gone turbo " i said finally as my sister through her hands up in the air and began to climb in the train " where are you going " i said as she smiled and grabbed my wrist pulling  me in the cart with her " we're going to look for him " she said as i frowned and waved goodbye to the nice landers. 

Mariah's  P.O.V 

It was just a normal say in my game i mean the most normal it could get for me. My sister was yelling at one of the soldiers as i sat there watching in amusement " Alright pussy willows back to starting position " she said as she heading towards me " you coming Rookie " she said as i rolled my eyes " hey i'm learning " i said laughing as she smiled hugging me something she never did so it surprised  me  " what was that for " i asked as she smiled " don't worry about it now let's go " she said and as i was turning away to head to start position something caught my eye " huh what is he doing " i said to myself but quickly shrugged it off and followed my sister. When we almost to start position i heard something me and my looked at each other and nodded " cybug " we said at the same time then start shooting like crazy kicking the person and pointing our gun at them " slick twiddly wink pint size " my sister muttered as i glared at them " we're fix-it Felix and felicity man from the game fix-it Felix Jr " the boy said panicked i couldn't help but feel sorry for him but not enough to let my guard up.