Chapter 8

Felix's P.O.V 

Me and my sister followed Calhoun and Mariah through game central station listening to the surge protector ramble on about Ralph's whereabouts " Sugar rush cybugs will chew up that game faster than a coop of cripple rosters " Calhoun said heading toward the entrance " Come again " my sister said completely confused which i was too so i couldn't complain " What are u thick there was a cybug on that shuttle " Calhoun said fiercely as Mariah placed a hand on her shoulder " um...sis they're from a different game then we are so they probably don't know what cybugs are " Mariah said as she turned to me " you don't know what a cybug is do u " Mariah said as we forced a smile " we can't say that we do ma'am " I said as she smiled as me " well cutie since you don't know i'll tell you. cybugs are like a virus they don't know they're in a game all they know is eat kill and multiply without a   beacon to stop them they'll consume sugar rush" Mariah explained as my sister nodded while i blushed. " but do you think they'll stop there" Calhoun asked as my sister looked at her and frowned " let me guess no because i'm not entirely stupid viruses don't stop and if those things are like viruses then they'll travel through every arcade game until this arcade is nothing but dust " my sister said as the two girls in front of  us stood shocked " kohut our cruisers " Calhoun said as kohut threw them their cruisers and they began walking in the game entrance. 

Felicity's P.O.V 

Me and my brother looked at each other and frowned " hold up we are coming with you two " I  said  as the sisters were loading their guns " what fun are you are short stacks you die out side your game you don't regenerate " Calhoun said as Mariah nodded " but neither do you and it is our job to fix what Ralph wrecks and we can not ask you to do that no flex on this one we're coming with you " My brother said as i  nodded Mariah motioned us over  and we jumped omto her cruiser then we were off.