Chapter 9

Ralph's P.O.V 

Can  this day could get any worse i mean that little brat stole my medal and i was covered in taffy plus candy was sticking all over me. When i saw the little girl she was being chased by the cops. " You give me back my medal right now " I said and she turned and ran the other way. I was tipping stadiums trying to get to her then all that effort went to waste when i got stuck in a foam or what i'm assuming is foam cupcake and she was running all around me til i fell over. " oh good the cops she went that way " i said and just as i thought this day got worse because now i was being beat up and tazed by the cops. I was soon brought to the king's castle ' this is gonna be a long day ' i thought as i sat there for that was the only thing i could do. 

felicity's P.O.V 

We were cruising through sugar rush looking Ralph and a cybug. " we've seen this much they don't call you wreck-it for nothing " Calhoun said as Mariah laughed a little. we then stopped at the shuttle well what's left of it " is he in there " my brother asked as Calhoun frowned " no lucky for him or otherwise i would've slapped his corpse." Calhoun said as Mariah looked at me and Felix " so why did he go awol  anyway " Mariah asked as Calhoun searched for a signal so she can get a cybug reading. " I wish we knew ma'am " my brother said as i scoffed " oh i know why he went turbo " I said as my brother looked at me while i calmed myself down " go turbo " Calhoun said as Mariah got uneasy look on her face " oh that's right you guys got plugged in " Felix said while Mariah looked away " actually I'm not really part of hero's duty but my game was unplugged a few weeks before hero's duty was plugged in" Mariah said which  striked my interest " oh dang tell me more " i said as Mariah smiled " maybe later " she said as i nodded and about that time my brother finished explaining about the game 'turbo tune ' 

Felix's P.O.V 

it wasn't no time at all that the branch we all were standing broke and we fell into some substance. " what is this " My sister said in disgust  as Calhoun read the sign " quick sand " i said as Mariah nodded as Felicity and Calhoun began fighting while Mariah began to hit me. It didn't take long to get out of the quicksand.