chapter 12

Felicity's P.O.V 

I was flying with Mariah  on her cruiser while my brother flew with Calhoun. I looked at her with a smile " so i'm confused how is Calhoun not your real sister " i asked as she sighed and bowed her head " i'll tell you later i promise i just don't like to talk about it okay " she said as she tried to keep up with her sister. Seconds later Calhoun stopped near a castle and my brother hopped out then Calhoun drove off. Mariah drove down to where he was and we both hopped off and Mariah grabbed her cruiser that had transformed into a backpack shape. " What happened why did she kicked you out " I asked as Felix looked away and chuckled nervously " because i called Mariah a dynamite gal " Felix said and Mariah blushed but looked away " she doesn't like hearing that   because it reminds her off her ex love " Mariah said as we nodded then headed to the castle to asked if they've seen Ralph . Felix knocked on the door and out came a green candy ball with a bored expression " can i help you " he said blandly as i rolled my eyes. 

Felix's P.O.V

i played with my hat a bit as my sister and Mariah waited patiently. " we're Fix-it Felix and Felicity from the game Fix-it Felix Jr have you seen our friend Ralph " I asked as Mariah walked up to me and my sister " Wreck-it Ralph " the candy asked as we nodded " should've locked him up when we had a chance " the candy said and that confused us " what do you mean locked him up " Mariah asked but the candy ignored her " not making the same mistake with you three " he said pulling a lever and that made us fall through a trap door.