Chapter 11

Ralph's P.O.V

i laid upside down on a rock trying to process the events from earlier and i looked at Vanellope. " So let me straight you don't know how to drive " i said as she shook her head " so what did you think i'll magically win the race just because i really want to " I said getting up as she looked at me " look wise guy i know i'm a racer i can feel it in my code " She said as i made a whining noise then hit something that made some erupt. That when Vanellope that it was some kind of unfinished bonus level. I made a tack and then I started to teach her how to race i got hit by something a couple times but she got the hang of it in no time. " how did i do " she said as i scratched the back of my head " well you almost blew up the entire mountain " i said as she nodded " right right that's a good note " she said as i turned serious " you gotta get that glitch under control kid " I said as she looked away " okay i will i will then do you think i have a chance" she said as i thought for a moment " um...tiny " i said as she got excited and started jumping around and then we fist bumped each other. 

King candy's P.O.V 

When the officers came back i turned around to face them " did you find her " I asked as they shook they're heads " you didn't " i said and laughed a bit and turned away " go leave me " i said and made my to the code then went the winners cup to get medal for wreck-it Ralph