Chapter fourteen...

I don't get it...

Why does everyone fuss around him?

Just because he's deaf and an orphan... Jeez.

Overdramatic much, they all freak out when he's gone, like good riddance.

Me and Sarah have been trying to get rid of him, so far so good. He goes running out with a sad look, boo-fucking-hoo, and he doesn't come back until late or the morning.

He's most likely a whore... ha! Doubt it, who'd pay money to sleep with him?

Me and Sarah are sat waiting for him to come back from walking that ugly ass dog, literally is the grossest dog I've ever seen, all drool and fat.

We are sat on the bench out front and hear laughter from down the street, perfect he's insane too. What a relief I thought we would have to make something up.

The talking gets louder and I shook Sarah an evil look, she knows what to do. Moving from her spot she grabs the bucket of ice cold water and winks to me. I've trained her well...

I wait in anticipation, as soon as I see that damned dogs nose poke round the fence I send a small thumbs up to my sister.

She gets ready.

Just a few more steps.

I freeze...

He's not alone.

There is a man stood on his right... where the water will be thrown.

"Sarah!" I whisper-yell. She doesn't hear it, instead she launches the bucket of ice cold water over said man.

Fuck...

I run inside as quickly as I can.

I am not getting yelled at for that...

I hear an angry yell then a really loud commotion downstairs. Sneaking my way through, dodging the creaky places.

I watch the scenes unfold.

Mum is mad at Sarah, Sarah's face is beet red. The dog has fallen asleep on the couch, orphan has moved into the kitchen, dragging along a taller man.

Sneaking further down I peer into the kitchen, seeing a shirtless man stood behind orphan staring at... at HIS ASS?!

OH MY GOD!

Matthew Johnson...

Ha, little deaf orphan is a faggot. (A/N I'm sorry don't hate me trust me I hate that word ;-;)

This'll be fun.

Unwrapping a stick of bubble gum, I toss it into my mouth as I walk to the kitchen.

Blowing a bubble I place myself in direct view of the hottest man.

"Hey." I said seductively. He didn't respond or even notice me. What the actual fuck?

Okay plan two...

I moved closer pushing my boobs closer by squeezing my arms together, I rub up his large, muscular arm.

"Hello." I spoke again.

"Huh oh, can you stop?" he said, pushing his hands into his pockets and moving away.

"Why, baby? Do you have an issue?" I said, hinting obviously.

"Yeah, I don't want your tits on me." he said... he's lying. I know he is.

"Why not?" I push closer to him.

"Listen, kid, as much as I'm sure you're a nice girl I'm not looking for you." He said grabbing a phone from his pocket.

He types rapidly... I try and see who it is.

HOLD ON! He called me kid... oh I get it he's one of those. I mean if it gets him hard I'll try anything.

I'm about to try again when he places a hand gently on the orphans back. Ugh, why is he touching him.

"I need to get going but I'll see you soon, come by whenever, you're always welcome at mine." He then moves in closer and pecks his cheek.

Oh my god... this is going to be so fun, he's just confused I'll fix him. Then I will be able to buy everything I've ever wanted.

The orphan handed back his, almost dry, shirt. I watched as he walked right by me and left.

Fuck this, I'm gonna go to Oscar's...

He always has time for me...

And my downstairs...

A/N not kidding I hated this chapter. I am in no way stereotyping people by the way she's just a character and tbf I don't know anyone like this so I made up half of it... yup