Epilogue

5 years later...

I woke up to a squeeze on my ass, I grinned and rolled over. I was face to face with my husband... yes, that's right. Matthew and I got married a year ago and honestly I have never been happier.

So much has happened in the last 5 years, I moved into his apartment, properly. Angel moved in too, I bought Matthew a cat – Caramel, a Bengal.

There was a lot of drama with the media and his 'fiancé' when he announced me to everyone, it was great. There was a huge press conference and I was beside him the whole time, clutching onto his hand as people shot questions at us and him signing them to me. It took time for everyone to accept it but honestly I wouldn't have changed for anyone.

Matthew also helped me create a life for myself, I opened a small café in London and he helped me employ a few waiters and a chef. I cooked there too when I could, it's a small place with very 'aesthetic' looks, as some of the girls call it. They all take photos of the coffee and cakes to do whatever with, but I loved my little café on the corner.

I rebuilt my relationship with Henry, we regularly meet up to talk more... you'll never guess what happened! Katie, him and little Joshua are a family now, I remember the day he came rushing in to the apartment and yelled about her. He is so incredibly in love with her it's beautiful.

I stayed in touch with Maggie, she was so much help when I went through hospital...

Turns out my deafness might get worse, I don't know how but apparently it can.        

Matthew tried everything to try and help me but when they told me that I went through a huge slump and never wanted anything to do with anyone... but through it all Matthew picked me up, made me eat, made me smile and laugh when I thought I wouldn't.

And when the anniversaries of his brothers and friends death came around each year I would make sure I was hugging him as much as humanly possible, I love this man and I never wanted him to go through anything alone.

My thoughts were interrupted by another pinch to my ass, I slapped his arm away and climbed over him. I rested one leg each side of his chest, essentially straddling him.

"I love you." He said, reaching to my hips.

"I love you too." I said back, that was the one thing I did, I learnt how to say those few words once more. He taught me to say them and believe them.

I lean down and kiss him once on the lips, once on each cheek then trail kisses down his neck and chest.

I grinned as his hand moved to my hair and a rumble went through his chest, I quickly kissed just above him pyjama pants and hopped off of him, I sprinted to the bathroom an unbreakable smile on my face.

I knew he chased after me but as he reached the doorway I slipped out and ran through the apartment to the kitchen, I no longer cared that I only wore boxers to bed and he was sometimes naked... there was nothing separating us.

I swiftly turned into the kitchen before I hit the couch head on, I glanced back and saw Matthew hit the couch. I smiled harder and ran around the island.

He walked into the kitchen and looked to the table, I looked over and immediately remembered we had guests stay over.

OH GOD.

My eyes widened as I met the confused but happy faces of most of his family, they were over to hang for a little of the summer.

FUCK MY LIFE.

I turned back to Matthew who held a proud smirk on his features. So that is why he wore pyjama pants to bed last night.

"Good morning, everyone." He said and I walked past him quickly. I grabbed his ear as I walked closer and dragged him from the room.

'What the hell? Some of your family don't really know me yet! Why couldn't you just remind me? I would've reminded you-' he cut off my speed-signing, as he called it, and pressed a kiss to the back of my hands.

"Sorry." He said and motioned for me to come back to the kitchen. He pulled me back in and sat me down while striking up conversations, a little later on Henry, Katie and Joshua came through the front door. Meanwhile, I was still in my pants... brilliant. I glared at Matthew but he simply smiled and pulled me into a deep kiss, I smiled against his lips and whispered another 'I love you.'

This man will get me killed one day but I would still forgive him.

God, I love this man.