7. Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner

Hey guys thank you so much for the support. It means a lot. Don't for get to vote. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------

Deva woke up to the sound of Lacey rambling on frantically. By the tone in her voice she was not happy, not happy at all.
“I can’t believe you did that to me yesterday?” Lacey’s voice flared on.

Deva groaned and pulled the pillow over her face. “Why are you yelling?”

“Because you back stabbing prick made my first impression with Darius awful. I see how you’re playing the game now.” Lacey huffed while crossing her arms over her chest.

Deva almost forgot about the little stunt she pulled. “Oh please he knew it was a joke.”

“You tried to ruin everything for me, you sneaky little tramp.”

Deva lazily threw of the covers to get up and glared at Lacey. “I really resent that. He knew it was all my doing. You’re innocent. Don’t worry so much about it.”

Lacey’s flared her brows. “Don’t worry about it. Do you know how long I’ve waited for a guy like this, for an opportunity like this? He is a prince!” She shouted while Deva took a seat at the table and bit out of an apple.

“You’ve waited your whole life to be kidnapped by a vampire prince and taken to a different world in the hopes that one day you may become queen of the underworld?” Deva sarcastically put together, mockingly raising her brow.

Lacey blew out a jagged breathe. “You wouldn’t understand.”

“Right,” Deva rolled her eyes to the left. “You know they say you are what you eat so maybe you should lay off the nuts.”

“You’re so funny,” Lacey glared again which didn’t bother Deva at all.

“I like to think so.”

They stayed quiet for a little while but Deva knew the short lived paradise of silence was just waiting to be broken.

“He didn’t even kiss me,” Lacey confessed disappointedly.

“Really?” This even shocked Deva because Darius practically begged her.

“No and trust me I tried. I gave him hints left and right all night but nothing happened.” She pouted.

“That’s really strange. Darius defiantly looks like the type of guy that would try to hit first base on the first date.” What kind of game was he playing, she had to wonder.

The next few days Deva made herself busy by going to the library or stopping by the kitchen to pay a visit to the chef. His name was Antonio and he was an Italian born and raised man. Deva loved visiting him because he always told her stories of his childhood. His thick accent and sweet adoring voice reminded her of her own father. She tried her hardest not to think of her family.

She promised herself she wouldn't cry over it because she was going to find a way to see them eventually. She refused to be stuck in this world without say goodbye to her family. She was determined to get back. Antonio always found a way to cheer her up. He made her meals giving her tips every now and then slowly becoming her father figure in the castle.

She tried to stay away from all the larger rooms that she knew the other girls would be in. The three princes were busy making relationships with the other girls so she rarely saw them. She prayed they would forget about her. It had been two days since she actually spoke to one of them. She heard the other girls rant about their dates with them but in truth it didn't really bother her. Her days were spend either in the hands of a book in the library or the kitchen.