11. First Elimination

Have you checked out "Divine Purpose" yet?

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Waking up always seemed like a challenge for Deva in the morning. Lacey didn't really greet her in the mornings anymore and she didn't care. Like Deva mentioned before, there was a reason she didn't have that many friends. Dressing quickly and eating a bagel she made her way down the hall towards the studies where she was supposed to meet the princes for her next challenge. She was running a little late like usual and was stopped in the hall by Izzy calling her name. Deva turned around and was embraced by Izzy's warm gentle arms.

"I'm guessing last night went well."

Izzy nodded and pulled away. "Kind of. The date was alright but I don't think I'm going to see him again."

"That's good to hear." Marcus said coming up behind them.

Izzy narrowed her eyes at her older brother. "That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop dating. Deva thank you for all your help. You made me realize I can't just hide the rest of my life. I need to get out there."

"Yes you do. There are plenty of fish/vampire-piranhas in the sea. Some big, some small, some shy, some not-" Deva went on exaggerating.

Marcus quickly interrupted. "Izzy I'm very happy for you and Deva we get the picture but you two can chat later. Deva has a challenge today."

"Fine," Izzy said giving her a final hug. "We'll talk later D."

"You bet Iz."

Marcus grabbed Deva's hand and led her outside. Everyone was already there. Deva didn't really care if they were waiting on her or how long they were waiting for her. She walked past the crowd and went towards the back were Julia was standing.

"Iz's night was a success." She said excitingly.

"Yay. She looked killer. Her night better have been good." Julia added.

"Ladies good morning," Lucian's voice rang. "Today is another challenge day. I hope you all are well rested and ready for what today has to offer. This challenge with be based on your wisdom, patience, stamina, and over all form of completion."

He turned and pointed to a strange platform that resembled an insane looking obstacle course. "In the end the three ladies with the lowest scores will be eliminated. To start off the beginning of the obstacle course you will have to shoot an arrow somewhere close to the middle of the target. After that run through the mirror maze and on your way out you must then avoid getting hit by the moving objects swaying back and forth. And once you've finished that you much get to the bottom of the obstacle by climbing down a rope from the top of the small cliff where the finish line will await you. The girls who can finish it the fastest with certain poise will survive the elimination."

In her mind Deva was thinking, really? That didn't seem hard at all; sarcasm with every word.
"The first lady to go will be Janice." He announced.

A girl with bleached blonde hair and extremely large fake boobs got up from the cold ground. How did I not see her before, Deva asked herself? It's not like the girl was hard to miss. The size of her boobs were huge and seriously unnatural. The thought that Darius had brought her to the kingdom flashed in Deva's mind. She could defiantly see Darius going for the dumb blonde, too large rack kind of girl.

The blonde pouted and turned to the brothers hoping to get her way. "Is this really necessary?"

Deva couldn't stop her mouth from speaking her mind. "What, are you afraid one of your implants will pop?"