Chapter 12

EDITED
It's now Monday and I don't think I have completely accepted what happened on Friday.

When I got back from the party I was on cloud nine, but then my brain started working on the Saturday. I don't think I want to belong to anyone. I just can't get the kiss out of my head or what Eric said after. My muppet.

He tried to contact me through out the weekend. So I did the most mature thing and ignored him. I think I can probably try and avoid him for the rest of the year. Become one with the background, or something along those lines. Who am I kidding. That's not going to happen. I'm just going to try and hide behind Zekie. I mean he must have some uses.

The only problem is he isn't here today. He decided to go to the hospital with April. Her parents were actually really happy she had someone and there relationship has taken off really well so I can't argue.

I get to school just before the bell rings. Yes! I can make it to cla...

"Muppet?"

Scrap that thought I've been caught. Curse you all!

"Muppet I know you heard me, are we going to talk about what happened on Friday?"

"What's there to talk about I can't remember anything" a blatant lie

"Bullshit muppet there is no way anyone could have forgotten that. It's all I've thought about this weekend"

As much as I hate to admit it even to myself I have to agree. I haven't stopped thinking about the kiss either. I definitely haven't forgotten just how right it felt or how much I want him to kiss me again.

As if by instinct my eyes have made their way down to Eric's lips once more.

"I knew you hadn't forgotten" he smirks "muppet please talk to me"

"I can't" it's barely a whisper

"Why muppet please. Don't shut off now that you were just opening up"

"YOU TWO! WHAT ARE TOU DOING HERE? GET TO CLASS NOW!" Mrs grumpy from the library screams.

To be honest I don't think I've ever been so happy to see her in my life before.

Eric gives me a pleading look before turning around and heading to class. I let out a breathe I didn't think I was holding in. I know I have to face him at some point in the future, I'm just hoping to avoid it for as long as possible. Knowing my luck it won't be long enough.

~

By lunch I think I might have a chance at avoiding Eric for the rest of today.

The weather is getting warmer here and my leg is playing up. I can deal with it though. I think. I've never experience this kind of heat before. Even with two legs.

As I close my locker door a hand wraps around my wrist. Electricity shoots up my arm as I'm pulled into a nearby class room. I hear the door close and spin around to meet a smirking Eric.

I know I have my doubts but honestly when I look at him like this I forget why I doubt things. Not only does he look really hot when he's smirking at me but in the grossest most cliche way possible he makes me feel special and safe. I think I'm turning into a living chick flick.

"Right muppet no distractions now"

"Eric please"

He walks over and places his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. I cant help but melt into his hold. Curse my weak moments.

"Come on muppet please just talk to me"

"What is there to talk about?" Please can he just drop this.

"Seriously muppet stop acting like it didn't happen" his voice becomes more stern.

"Why can't we just pretend it didn't happen?"

"Muppet after what happened I won't ever forget what happened. I tried to deny that I was attracted to you. I've been trying to do it since we first met but after I kissed you I can't deny it anymore. I want you to be mine and only mine"

My heart melts slightly at his words and from the look in his eyes I know that all of them are true and not just some pretty mask so that he can get into my pants.

"Eric I just.. can we forget it happened"

"We kissed Tavi why can't you just say it" oh shit he's used my actual name this must be serious.

"Fine we kissed are you happy now?!"

He releases me and starts pacing.

"Not really. You keep trying to pretend we didn't kiss. Why?"

"I'm just not ready for this" I say gesturing between the two of us.

"Why? Why can't you accept us?"

He's stopped pacing now and is looking at me. His hands in his hair and hurt evident in his eyes. Part of me is hurt by the fact he is hurt but I just push these feeling to the back of my head.

"I'm just not ready Eric. I just need space" I don't know why I said that but I regret it the second it comes out of my mouth.

"Fine"

With that Eric storms out of the room leaving me standing in the room feeling like a complete dick.

Hi guys,

Sorry this chapter took so long. I've had to go back to sixth form now and then my car broke down so I've had to do every over time hour under the sun at work meaning I've been too busy to write. On the bright side it has been no more than 4 days as promised.

Also sorry this chapter is a bit shorter. I wanted to slow things down a bit between Eric and Tavi if you guys can let me know if you think there relationship is going too quickly or if your happy with the speed that would be great!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter though don't forget to like and comment!
Nightowl x