Chapter 27

We did practically nothing on Sunday I have to admit. I was a bit sore from our... workout to put it politely, from the previous evening to do anything. Not that I'm complaining. I don't regret my decision. Honestly it was amazing!

Now back to reality. It's Monday morning and my sexy bit of arse is trying to get me out of bed. I mean I love him but at the moment I want to kill him.

I can still feel myself being shaken slightly by what I can only assume to be Eric. I bury my head under the covers and wrap myself up like a burrito in an attempt to get him to leave me alone. Eric's laughter fills the room.

"Come on muppet we need to get up for school"

"Ugh, in the name of all that's holy let me sleep" I groan

"Aww your cute muppet" he smirks before stippling the covers from me and dragging me out of bed.

The cold hits me waking my up instantly I have nothing to protect me from the cold. Looking down I realise I'm and still naked. What can I say I found a new love for... exercise.

"Isn't that a sight for sore eyes" Eric smirks

"Don't be a perv" I glare at him before he kisses the tip of my nose.

"I know we got side tracked yesterday" I blush at the thought "so I managed to wash your clothes from Friday if you want to wear them. We will go to your house together tonight and get the rest of your clothes"

I love how sweet and thoughtful Eric is but I'm done with hiding. The school now knows about my leg so there is no point hiding from the situation. I'm going to own it like a boss arse bitch.

"Thanks I'll get dress while you make breakfast" I smile

"Your wish is my command" Eric mock bows with a smirk before leaving the room.

I search Eric's draws to find what I am looking for. I was glad to find out he was a fan of Papa Roach a few weeks ago. I'm now holding his black band t-shirt which I know will come down to just above my knee.

After putting on my underwear I slide into the t-shirt which effectively acts like a dress on me. I then put on my new birthday leg and black converse before applying some winged eyeliner and mascara which I thankfully had in my bag.

Tying my hair into a high ponytail leaving my fringe to the side I look in the mirror. I finally feel happy with the way I look. This is the real me.

As I make my way downstairs Eric stops dead on the kitchen.

"Holy shit muppet, you look really hot especially in my shirt"

"I know" I smiles "do you really like it?"

Eric picks me up and spins me around. A giggle escapes my lips as I look down at the huge grin across his face.

"I love it muppet. Are you sure your going to be alright at school now?"

"I'd like to see anyone try and say something"

*

Once we get to school I see that the guys are already waiting outside for us. I get out of the truck and head towards them.

"Damn Tavi, love the new look" Kyle smirks, his arm draped over Jason's shoulder.

"And nice leg" Greyson adds.

"Thanks guys, you ready to deal with this then?"

"Always" Eric whispers to me before wrapping his arm around my waist.

As we walk into the school I notice people are starting at all of us whispering. I stand up a little bit taller and Eric pulls me into his side even more. They can say what they like, I honestly don't give a duck anymore. I'm happy with me and I have friends that love me for me as well.

As we walk I to English I notice Ms Macbeth do a double take before looking at me again. The whole class starts starring and whispering once more. This is pissing me off already.

"YES PEOPLE I HAVE ONE LEG. TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER" I yell frustrated.

People instantly silence and look at the front while Eric kisses my forehead laughing to himself.

"Yes... right... of course... shall we begin class"

*

When lunch starts I head to the cafeteria to grab some food. I told Eric I would meet him and the rest of the guys out by the tree we usually sit under.

Just as I'm about to reach the que Tia gets up from the table and stops me. 

"I'm surprised you still wanted to show your face around here" she snarls

"Why wouldn't I. I mean you show your face everyday and you look like that. I mean I was in an accident but you were born that way" i smile sweetly

I hear laughter from the tables surrounding us which just serves to piss Tia off even more.

"You bitch! You know no one will live you as a cripple!" She screeches.

"You know what Tia I'm happy with who I am and I have plenty of people who love me for me. Eric included so if you have a problem I suggest you fuck off"

"What did you say to me" she has a demented look in her eye.

"I said fuck. Off."

"Let's show people what you really look like then" she has become hysterical.

Just then Stanly grabs one of my arms as Tia moves to try and take of my leg. What the fuck is people fascination with my leg? I've had enough of this.

I punch Tia right in the nose with my free hand. The force of the blow causes her to shuffle backwards as her nose explodes into a shower of blood.

Using the momentum of my lunch I spin and kick Stanly in the face. There is a cracking noise. I know that sound. I've just broken his jaw.

"Did you like my martial arts skills then" I smirk at Tia before walking away.

People start to clap and I feel a set of arms wrap around me. From his smell I know that it is Eric.

"That was awesome muppet" he says before we walk out of the canteen.

Hi peoples,

Just a quick warning that this book is probably going to come to an end soon, BUT NEVER FEAR, I have a couple of ideas for some new books I want to start writing straight after, I will keep you all posted.

As always don't forget to like and comment. I would love to hear your opinions!

Nightowl xx