Chapter 26

*********SEXUAL CONTENT*************

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT SKIP THE CHAPTER.

YOU WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING VERY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY IF YOU DO

ONCE AGAIN
SEXUAL CONTENT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

When we get up the stairs I turn and face Eric to gather his feeling towards what we found out earlier. Neither of us knew that Jason and Kyle had done that for us.

"I don't know what I did to deserve friends like them" I say to no one in particular.

"I don't know what I did to deserve someone as amazing as you" Eric states.

He slowly walks towards me before wrapping his arms around my waist looking at me intently.

"I love you muppet. You don't know how happy it made me when you said you were living with me now"

He lent down kissing me passionately, my lips working in sync with his. I feel Eric's hands slip further down my body until he lifts me up with his hands under my arse.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he pulls me closer to him. The kiss changes almost instantly from gentle and passionate to rough and desperate causing a moan to escape from my lips.

Eric walks over to his bed placing me down on top of it all the time maintaining our kiss. I feel his hands against the bare skin of my stomach sending tingles over my body.

Eric breaks the kiss but as I'm about to protest he starts to trail little kisses along my jaw down my neck.

"Eric" I moan

"Do you want me to stop muppet?" He pants

I don't know what takes over me but I can't help my reply.

"No. Don't stop. I need you Eric"

"Oh God muppet"

"Just.... just don't look at my legs"

"Your beautiful though muppet" he smirks at me.

Suddenly Eric pulls away from me and steps back taking off his t-shirt. I sit up slightly admiring his muscular chest and the tattoos covering him.

Slowly Eric pulls the sweatpants off me legs. I'm still completely covered without them but the simple action causes me to blush.

"I love it when you blush muppet"

Slowly I watch as Eric leans down and takes my prosthetic and cover off before placing kisses on all the scars on both of my legs.

"See beautiful" he smiles before leaning back down and kissing me.

As he does his hand travels up my top lightly stroking the skin on my stomach. I get the feeling that Eric isn't going to do anything without some help. Shocked by my own boldness I somehow manage to flip us over so that Eric is lying on the bed and I'm straddling his waist.