Chapter 19

* Warning this get a bit heated near the end of this chapter but it's been kept PG 13 for this chapter*

Right so it's 6.30 now and Eric is going to be here in an hour and a half. I have no fucking clue what I'm supposed to wear! I tried to get where we were going out of him all day but he would tell me nothing.

I jump into the shower quickly and run through the basics. I don't have time to wash my hair. I can be bothered to hair dryer dry it and there is no way it will be dry in time if I leave it to air dry.

I throw in my underwear and walk over to my draws to try and find something to wear. I don't really have much. I should have let April take me shopping after school like she wanted to.

"Yo Taves I've got you something" Zekie barges into my room.

I grab the nearest thing to me and try and cover myself.

"What the Fuck Zekie get out!"

"Oh shit! Sorry Taves"

Zekie backs out of the room covering his eyes. I look around to see his arm is still in the room and he's holding a bag.

Walking over I take the bag from him before returning to my bed. In the bag is a low cut black top with a lace overlay and a new pair of black jeans with studded pockets.

I throw them on and look in the mirror. Holy shit I look different. The clothes hug my figure perfectly and the too makes my boobs look amazing! I go for my default black eye liner and mascara before sliding some black slip on shoes.

"I take it you didn't pick these Zekie" I say stepping out the room.

"No April did. I just paid for them" as he turns his eyes widen "if I knew the top was that low cut I wouldn't have paid for it"

His brows narrow together as he shakes his head. I laugh at Zekies own brand of affection just as the door bell rings.

Both Zekie and I run down to get to the door first but just my luck my mother has beaten us to it. When did she get back?

"Octavia, care to explain why this" she looks Eric up and down disgust evident on her face "is here for you"

"Mum this is my boyfriend Eric" I have to bite back the rest of my thoughts.

"Why the hell would you date something like that!" She practically spits.

"That happens to be one of the best people I know" I hiss

At this point Zekie has stepped closer to me and Eric has moved into the house and is now standing next to me with his arm wrapped around my waste protectively.

"You know your dating a fucking cripple" Brent laughs as he walks into the entrance hall.

Both Eric and Zekie tense next to me. You can practically see the anger radiating off of us.

"Got nothing to say mum" Zekie comments staring out the word mum.

"Why would I? Even a price of shit like that has the right to know she's fucked up"

I'm not particularly close to my mum but hearing her say something like that seriously hurts.

"You may think I'm a piece of shit but at least I'd never treat my daughter so disgustingly you heartless bitch" Eric snaps before pulling me out the house followed closely behind by Zekie.