eight

justinbieber liked your post.

rosiehannah

Liked by justinbieber and 3,673 others

rosiehannah MY ASS JUST MET JUSTIN BIEBER WHEN I WAS WITH MY FRIENDS. I'M SHOOK. I AM S.H.O.O.K.
My friend Melissa saw him and started freaking out. My other friends and I were like "bitch what the fuck is wrong with your drugged ass?" And she pointed over in his direction. I literally froze and almost started sobbing, but then I thought to myself, "girl you best stop crying and go over there and meet your fav before he leaves. You don't wanna look a hot mess when meeting the most beautiful man alive." So I sucked it up and walked over to him. He was so nice.

I was like "Hi, Justin! I just wanted to say hello and that you're a huge inspiration to me. Thank you for all that you do." And he gave me the biggest, best hug in the world. He literally smells like unicorn shit. I kid you not. It's so good. I went to walk away, because I didn't want to ask for a picture and annoy him, but he stopped me and was like "Don't you want a picture? Come here." So we had a friend of mine take it. And as you can see, I was pretty damn excited.

After we took a few quick pictures, he was like, "tag me in it on Instagram, beautiful." And flashed me THE SEXIEST SMILE I HAVE EVER SEEN. That boy made my panties soaked.
Hailey was also there. That girl is gorgeous oh my god.
So I guess you could say tonight was the best night of my life.

P.s. if anyone wants to come to our wedding, hmu 😂
View all 689 comments

purpxse HE LIKED AGAIN WTF
7m      reply
justinsbbygirl You're so lucky, I'm jealous af 😭
7m      reply
bizzleisded dude you're so hot
6m      reply
bieberspubes YOU MET HIM AND HE LIKED. IM CRYING FOR YOU OH MY GOD
5m      reply
justinbieber nice meeting you, beautiful 😊
4m      38 likes     reply
swagonu ^ OH MY LAWD
4m      reply
jbdaddy ^^^ I'M SCREAMING
4m      reply
puppyjuju the way he's looking at you got me in my feels
4m      reply
haileybaldwin girl he thinks you're cute as hell
3m      20 likes     reply
justinismymom ^ GOALS
3m      reply
rosiehannah @justinbieber THANKS BBY
2m      5 likes     reply
rosiehannah @haileybalwin MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM
2m      7 likes     reply
rosiehannah I'm sitting in my bathroom taking a crap and I'm crying
2m      1 like      reply
rosiehannah god must love me lately
34s     reply

***
A/N
I wanted to address why I made Ariana's name Rosie Hannah real quick. This was gonna be a normal Jariana fic when Ari is just a normal girl but her name is still Ariana. Buuutt after already writing the first chapter, i noticed there were already other Jariana fics like that and I didn't wanna not write the book so I just changed that a little. But I clearly do imagine Rosie looking like Ari.
Anyywaayys as you can see, the edit is not mine, I got it from purposetrulyy on Instagram so all credits to them :)

Like and comment if you're enjoying 💜