thirty

Justin looks at me in shock.

Oh no, I fucked up. I really, really messed up. I shouldn't have said that. Good job Rosie! He's probably thinking about how weird I am and how today was a mistake. Who just says "I love you." Out of no where? No one!

Justin opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off by running towards the car. "Last one to the car is a rotten egg!" I yell.

"That's not fair!' Justin whines and starts running my way.

He's clearly faster than me because as soon as I was about to reach the car, he sped past me and beat me to it.

"Looks like you're a rotten egg, babe." He smirks while leaning against the door.

Justin and I finally arrive to my house and he walks me to my door, hand in hand.

"Today was amazing, Justin." I smile.

"Yes, it was. I really am sorry that I have to leave so soon. I'll be back, though and we'll eventually be able to do fun things like this on a daily basis again."

I nod my head and reach for my keys to unlock my front door. Once it's open, I slowly step in.

"Wow, just going to leave me without a goodnight kiss?" He says with a dramatic sigh at the end.

I giggle and step out to get closer to him. With the biggest smile, I look into his eyes one last time before he leaves and crash my lips into his. The kiss is slow and passionate. The most amazing kiss I've ever experienced in my life, but it soon came to an end. Now I'm walking back into my house and watching Justin walk away to his car so he can leave. I lean my head against the door frame as I watch him speed off down the road. I already miss him.

A few hours passed as I'm getting ready to go to sleep and I get a notification from my phone telling me I have a new DM on Instagram.

justinbieber

Today, 11:57pm

I love you too, by the way.

- - -

My eyes widen and I squeel out in joy. Justin Drew Bieber just told me he loves me. Can you believe it?

I don't respond and set my phone down on my nightstand then lay down. I replay the whole day in my head as I slowly fall asleep.

justinbieber liked your post.

rosiehannah

Liked by justinbieber and 7,589 others

rosiehannah best friends 🌹 @justinbieber
View all 4579 comments

jdbsgirl SO THEY WERE TOGETHER LAST NIGHT!
15m 16 likes reply
rollercoasterbiebs oh my god! Otp as fuck!
15m 37 likes reply
justinbieber I already miss you even though you're annoying.
14m 107 likes reply
justinbieber also send me the selfie we took.
13m reply
rosiehannah @justinbieber if anyone's annoying, it's you sweetie. Also, I'm not going to send it to you because I want to post it.
13m reply
justinbieber no! That's so not fair! You got to post this one, I want to post the other.
12m reply
rosiehannah @justinbieber it is totally fair. We took it on my phone, so I get to post it. Loser.
9m reply
justinbieber wow, what a bully.
7m reply
rosiehannah @justinbieber only to you. 😉
6m reply
selenagomez 👀👀
5m 267 likes reply
rosiehannah @selenagomez uhm?? Shook.
3m reply
jelenaxever @selenagomez YES MOM! COME GET YO REAL MANS. ABEL WHO?
2m reply
josiebieberr @selenagomez hop out of their business and go hop on your mans dick instead.
1m reply
justinbieber DM me now.
15s reply

***
A/N
Y'all, school's got me beat af. Im gonna try to update more, I'm just busy and I'm sorry. Here's this though. I'll see if i can update again today.

Vote and comment💜