twenty-nine

justinbieber

Today 12:23pm

Justin if you don't hurry, I'm
going to pee myself. I'm so
impatient. I need to see you now.

Start walking to make it
faster. It'll be a few minutes.
We just got out.

Okay. I'm actually shaking.

Calm down. 😂 If you freak
out and faint or something,
best believe you'll never see
me again.

No promises.

I got you a little present by
the way.

What? Why would you?
You don't need to spend your
money on me, ha.

I wanted to. You're going
to love it.

That just made me more anxious.

I need to see you now.

Turn around.

- - -real world- - -
I take my eyes away fron my phone and slowly start to turn my head around. My heart is pounding and goosebumps start to rise. Everything seems like it's going in slow motion.

When I'm finally facing the other way, my eyes scan the whole room very carefully. I don't see Justin.

Rolling my eyes, I look back down at my phone and start typing.

justinbieber

Ha, ha. You're funny. Thanks
for getting my hopes up, asshole.
Read

Justin, come on.

Justin?

If you're playing some joke on me,
fuck you because it's not funny.

- - - real world- - -
I feel a hand lay on my shoulder from behind me and I quickly turn around. My eyes widen as I scream out in joy.

"Justin!" I cry and jump in his arms.

I bury my face in his neck and take in his sweet scent as he spins me around. His grip on me is strong and makes me feel protected.

After a few seconds, he puts me down and I stare into his beautiful honey brown eyes. I can't believe I'm here, right now with the guy I've looked up to since I was like twelve.

He's so perfect in person. His eyes are so sparkly, his lips are ten times plumper than in the pictures, and his muscles are more defined. Don't get me started on this man's jawline. If I get too close, I'd start rapidly bleeding.

"Are you going to say anything or are you just going to keep staring?" He asks me with a smile planted on his lips.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just in shock." I say looking down.

He gently lifts my head up by my chin, making me look at him again and says, "Well I'm finally here."

Before I know it, Justin's leaning in and his lips softly press against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my face harder to his to deepen the kiss.
In this moment, it feels like we're the only two people in the world. Cliche, I know, but it's the most amazing feeling.