eighteen

justinbieber

2,610,321 likesView all 42338 comments

2,610,321 likes
View all 42338 comments

rosiehannah if you're not going to respond to me through DM, I might as well try commenting. I really should've gotten your number. It would've made this a a whole lot easier.
25m reply
rosiehannah Justin, please talk to me. At least give me a good explanation as to why you're so upset over something so small. I'm really confused and it's bothering the hell out of me. I just want a good answer.
24m reply
rosiehannah I know I could've handled the situation better.. I said that, but you need to realize I was under pressure and hurt. When I saw you were typing, I really panicked so I blocked you.
23m reply
rosiehannah we're friends right? Friends talk things out. They don't ignore each other.
22m reply
rosiehannah I hate that I'm saying this in your comments, but I'm hoping it'll make you give in. Not gonna lie.
21m reply
rosiehannah Justin, you're just hurting me more than all the dumb hate I get. I'd rather have these people physically abuse me than have you ignore me.
20m reply
rosiehannah ^ that's not a free pass by the way. If any of you touch me, I will press charges. Don't test me.👏
19m reply
justinbieber some people just don't know when to quit.
19m 106 likes reply
rosiehannah bitch stop indirecting me and DM me back so we can have a civil conversation about this.
18m 36 likes reply
rosiehannah you're acting like a ten year old Justin. You got mad over nothing, and now you're ignoring me over nothing. You are twenty three years old. Be mature and let's discuss this. Please.
17m reply
justinbieber @rosiehannah I'm two seconds away from blocking you.
17m reply
rosiehannah Wow! So your logic is "this random girl I hardly know blocked me, so now I'm mad and because she's trying to fix our little problem, I'm going to block her because I'm a little bitch." Oh my god, Justin! What a great example you are to fans. Very good role model. Teach them to always get their way and when they don't, throw a fit.
15m reply
rosiehannah oh great, I'm talking to myself again.
14m reply
rosiehannah STOP.
14m reply
rosiehannah BEING.
14m reply
rosiehannah AN.
14m reply
rosiehannah ASS.
14m reply
rosiehannah okay fine, you win. But I'm just going to say one last thing before I leave you alone. I'm just a fan who wanted to talk to my idol. I got that chance, and I'm very thankful for it. I didnt realize I'd get so much hate for simply talking to someone. I didn't know it was such a crime to talk to someone with a large following. It hurt me and I just wanted it to go away so I thought if my idol goes away, the hate goes away. Clearly, I was wrong. I know doing such a little thing as blocking my new found friend would hurt him as much as it clearly did. I didn't understand, and still don't understand how it could hurt him so much and cause him to act out. Normally if we meet a stranger and talk to them for a few days, when they all of a sudden leave, it wouldn't matter too much to us because we don't even know them. I thought that's how he would react. No. Look, I'm sorry I did what I did Justin, but I'm back now and I don't deserve to be treated like this over such a small misunderstanding. Much love.
10m 50 likes reply

justinbieber

598,268 likesjustinbieber When you're out in the public eye, it's hard finding people who genuinely care for you and don't want to talk to you just to get your fame

598,268 likes
justinbieber When you're out in the public eye, it's hard finding people who genuinely care for you and don't want to talk to you just to get your fame. It's hard finding someone who enjoys just having a conversation with you. It's rare finding someone you know you can trust right from the second you meet them. When you find that person, you want them to be with you forever. You don't ever want them to leave your side. Even if you only knew them a day or so, maybe even an hour.. It doesn't matter. When they leave, it hurts so much because it's like you found someone you can be yourself with for once. You don't just go out every day and find that again. It's hard. So yes, even though we only talked through DMs of a social media site for a few days, I'm upset because I thought I made a friend. I clearly didn't.