thirty-three

rosiehannah

68642 likes
rosiehannah I'm about to get off, but before I leave I'd like to let you all know one more little secret. When Rosie and Justin met up on that day, they had sex. Funny thing is, little miss Rosie just may be expecting a mini Bieber in about nine months. That's all. Have fun with life. Stay in school. Fuck bitches, get money. You know. Stay lit. I'm going to let Rosie have her account back.
View all 568758 comments

justinsprincess that's disgusting. They hardly know each other!

praisejdb I know he said he's ready to settle down, but I didn't think he meant have kids.

justinsbabyg my weave is SNATCHED.

king_bieber whore.

justinbieber Rosie is NOT pregnant. It's one thing to post our private messages, but it's a whole other thing to spread a lie about something that serious.

justinbieber she's not pregnant.

rosiehannah funny you say that because in a DM with her friend, she says you didn't use a condom and never pulled out. 🤔 Have fun being a new daddy, Biebs.. Hacker out.

rosiehannah

56896 likesrosiehannah I'm back

56896 likes
rosiehannah I'm back. Everything is fine. Sorry for everything x
View all 5282 comments

jdbinme girl Selena roasted your man. Better see if he's okay.
20m       reply
rosieismymom MOM! You're back! We missed you.
15m      reply
jelenaforever_3 Justin could do so much better than you.

bieber.fever you're so annoying towards Justin. I can't believe he likes you.

rosieisfat gross, fat, bitch. We hate you. You're so desperate. Poor Justin can't see that you're just a crazy fan who wants his money. I can't believe he said he loves you.

wehaterosieh Justin is brainwashed by you.

believe3d how does Justin go talking to you without wanting ti electrocute himself? You're so annoying. If you texted me like that, I'd be so annoyed.

number1belieber damn! Wish you didn't come back. 😩

justinbieber DM me back. Now.

justinbieber

Rosie, are you pregnant?

Rosie?

Answer me, god damn it!