1| nobody has heard from me for months

CAIT TAYLOR SPOTTED FOR FIRST TIME IN MONTHS
where has she been? we need to know!

     I think I can speak for everyone when I say we have missed daily updates from Cait Taylor's social media. Where else could we get easy makeup tips and mouth watering photos of her boyfriend?

     Yesterday, young actress Cait Taylor was spotted in her home town of Valencia, Spain

     Yesterday, young actress Cait Taylor was spotted in her home town of Valencia, Spain. Nobody has seen or heard of the 22-year-old in six months. After an article was released about the actress' boyfriend cheating on her she went off the grid.

     KJ Apa quickly cleared up the accusations and took to his twitter to explain:

"The media has no right to share my personal life with the world. If you must know, the woman in my arms was my cousin in whom I haven't seen in three years. We were overjoyed to finally see each other and I was obviously going to hug her. So next time get your facts straight before you try and mess up my life"

     His passive aggressive response explained what happened when he arrived home in New Zealand. It does not however say if Cait and KJ are still together.

     Cait looked happy and healthy although a little tired after her run. She is expected to remain in the well-running TV series Riverdale and keep her roles as Tanya Redmond.

     We only wish the best for Cait and hope for her return to social media because it's safe to say her selfies should be framed in the Louvre.

OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN:-

• KJ Apa releases pictures from his Armani shoot

• 10 things you need for winter

• Shawn Mendes to release new music

- • -

[23.JAN.18]