NOTE

to all you eager beavers,

i'm sorry to leave you on such an awful cliffhanger (i know i'm evil, i take pride in it) but don't fret. i am currently in the midst of writing the third book and i know that this is dragging on and each chapter is getting shorter and more boring which is why i will only publish the third book when this book reaches 1k votes. obviously this may take a while and some of you may lose interest but this time period means i'll be able to write decent, funny chapters like i used to. trust me bros i'll put in extra effort. i just feel like cait deserves one final book to end her story.

i am also currently writing other books which hopefully you will turn to when this trilogy is finished and i'm toying with the idea of bringing and mixing my oc's into other stories so if y'all like the sound of that don't hesitate to comment because y'all are the funniest people i've met and reading your comments makes ya girl smile so don't be afraid.

please stick with me and hopefully we can reach 1k soon!

go vote comment and share my lovelies!!!

love, kali x

update: watching you all frantically vote on all the chapters made me laugh out loud

THIRD BOOK IS UP MY LOVELIES BUT PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING ON THIS BOOK AND THE FIRST BOOK

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU