25| something's gone terrible wrong

MODEL AND ACTRESS CAIT TAYLOR COLLAPSES ON CHARITY CATWALKwhat we know about the situation

what we know about the situation...

     Cait Taylor (22) was all smiles and laughs when she entered the building of the charity fashion show held by the organisation Hogar de San José Foundation to help raise money. Hogar de San José Foundation helps raise awareness and assist families who find it difficult to raise children.

The model stopped outside the building to pose for photos with fans and sign autographs. Her smile was bright and welcoming before she was escorted into the building to get ready.

     Thirty minutes before she was about to so off her Versace donated dress, she posted a photo on the popular social media site Instagram

Thirty minutes before she was about to so off her Versace donated dress, she posted a photo on the popular social media site Instagram. She was seen sporting a new hair cut and received adoration and love from her fans in the comments.

However, it was noticeable from the crowd that things weren't well with the young woman as her complexion was paler than her natural glowing skin and she seemed to be finding it out to breathe. Whether that was due to her dress or the reason she collapse is unclear.

Taylor made one length of the walkway powering through and showing the beauty of her dress. Although when she turned around to walk backstage, the woman stopped herself.

It started with her hand moving to her chest as she tried to heave in oxygen then when support came onto the stage to her aid, she collapsed into the on-scene paramedics arms.

"She has been struggling with the flu for the past couple of weeks and I think with everything going on in her life right now really took a toll on her tonight," a source close to her says, "I think the best thing for her right now is rest and a time away from the press. That's the reason she moved back to Valencia, to clear her head and we think that's what she really needs right now."

     An ambulance was quickly on scene and drove her straight to the nearest hospital. We have contacted Cait's representatives but have yet to receive an answer for what happened and how she is keeping. We wish her the best and a speedy recovery.

    To donate to the Hogar de San José Foundation; click here.

- • -

[16.FEB.18]