2| the taste of your lips is my idea of luxury

SHE LAY ON the bare, wooden floor

     SHE LAY ON the bare, wooden floor. Her hair was spread out around her and her heavy breaths were echoing through the empty apartment. Boxes were piled up and placed on the counter. All the walls were empty and white just waiting for hanging pictures and color.

This was what she needed. A new start. Her and KJ has finally bought it together and it was perfect. The apartment was small and homely with a view of the city.

The door clicked open and her other half looked over her with raised eyebrows and pizza boxes in his hands, "guessing you don't want a new bed then," Cait smiled up at him and giggled to herself.

She couldn't shake out of her head what he would feel if Cait didn't make. If they hadn't caught her. She still had the scars on her arms from where Hailey dug her nails into her. A daily reminder.

Rehab had helped her, being at home with her mom helped her. She needed to get away from everything.

The others didn't question her. They didn't grill her. But she knew that they were there and she went to them. She gave her all to them and she let them help her carry her through it.

Keneti was there through everything. Throughout the nightmares she screamed through he would just hold her. For the times she thought about it to much and remembered the damage she would have caused he would make her forget, he would tell her everything she needed to here.

It was Cait's idea to move in together. KJ was always over at her apartment and she always seemed to be sleeping over at his. They needed somewhere together.

"Hurry up, the pizza is getting cold," Keneti shouted over from the kitchen. She pushed herself up off the floor and trailed towards the counter, "about time."

Cait stuck her tongue out at him. KJ winked at her before wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. He pulled her to his chest and looked down into her dark eyes, "You're fucking beautiful."

KJ's comment made her blush and she rested her head on his chest trying to hide her face. It didn't last long as Keneti placed his thumb on her chin and made her look up at him. He cupped both hands around her face and brought it to his. He gently kissed her mouth as if not to break her before kissing her harder.

They moved their bodies towards the couch placed randomly in the middle of the room. Keneti lightly placed her on the sofa before hovering on top of her, their lips never leaving each other's, "the pizza's going to get cold."

"You taste much better," Cait smacked KJ's shoulder for his comment and they both chuckled into each other's lips. Cait pulled away slowly and stroked a piece of hair away from his eyes

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

Her lips parted into a large smile as she brought his face close for a soft kiss, "just, thank you."

     "You're a strange one, Trina," the man said knowing full well the woman didn't like it.

     "Say that one more time, dickhead."

- • -

[24.DEC.17]

I LEGIT HAVE SO MANY BOOKS IN MY DRAFTS AND NEVER FINISH THEM. WHY AM I LIKE THIS