6| i play 'em like a violin

CAIT HAD BEEN thinking about the attack all night

    CAIT HAD BEEN thinking about the attack all night. KJ had asked many times what had got her so quiet but all she could do was smile over at him. It was hard trying to keep this from KJ. Anything that Cait would find exciting, he would be the first to know.

When they reached the set, Cait kissed him good bye on the cheek and headed to the makeup trailer. In there was Sarah, the makeup artist, Cole and Charles.

"You ready, bigshot?" Charles spoke with a dead straight face as he was getting his wounds painted onto his face.

"Since when has bigshot been a thing?" Cait replied.

"Wouldn't question it amiga," Cole winked from his chair over to her, "is the plan ready though?"

"You betcha," Cait smirked over at the two men beside her.

It was just before lunch when Maddy joined them. They were sitting around on their chairs when KJ jogged over, "Cait, they're ready for us."

She leaned into Madelaine's and whispered, "wish me luck."

She hopped off he chair and started to walk in pace with KJ. Cait didn't notice but KJ's eyes kept skimming down to her. She hadn't spoken to him properly since yesterday morning and he was beginning to wonder if he had done something wrong.

The cameramen and crew were just insight when KJ pulled Cait over towards a bench.

"Have I done something wrong?" KJ looked down at her with big eyes.

"What? Of course not, why would you think that," Cait chuckled at him and brought her hand up to his face.

"You haven't spoken to me since yesterday and when you do your reply is either 'nothing' or 'I'm okay' so initially any boyfriend is going to assume they've done something wrong."

Cait slowly moved her hands to his chest and leaned in towards him so that their lips were grazing, "I'm sorry. What if I make it up to you?"

KJ smiled in response and put his hands on the back of Cait's head, "Oh yeah, like what?"

Cait pushed him down so he was sitting on the bench. Slowly she walked forward and straddled him all while she didn't take her eyes away from his. She gradually leaned forward and gently kissed him before KJ cupped her face and pulled her towards him. Cait bit his lip and she released from the kiss. Slowly, she placed light kisses on the side of his mouth, then his cheek, then his jaw, his neck and then the place she knew was KJ's weak spot behind the ear.

His gripped tightened around Cait's waist as he let out a groan. She smiled into his neck before kissing him again. This time hard. Cait and KJ got lost in their on little world before Cait knew it was time.

Cait pulled out of the kiss once more, "we should probably go."

KJ's face turned a shade of white when he heard his girlfriend speak, "um, yeah, sure."

Cait giggled to herself as they walked towards the crew, KJ behind her. She spotted Charles as she got closer and gave him the thumbs up.

When KJ stopped short of his marker, the director came out into the scene, "KJ, we need your full body in this shot, we've only got your waist up. Move to the green marker."

KJ widened his eyes as he stepped forward, holding his hands in front of him, "he can't do that, Rob. He's got a rocket in his pocket," Charles shouted across the set.

The crew burst into laughter and so did KJ when he realized what had just happened, "maybe you should go cool off, KJ."

"Yeah, that would be a good idea," KJ smirked over at Cait who was in fits of laughter and mouthed 'I will get you back'.

Cait didn't want to think what he would be planning but she couldn't stop the laughing fit she was having with Charles beside her.

- • -

[03.JAN.18]