The Making

3rd POV:

It's been about twenty years since the Warners had escaped, and Dr. Scratchansniff has had enough.
"These kids have been running loose around the town for so long! It's time we do something about it!"
"How about we make another Warner, but train it so it will keep the other Warners under control?" Ralph asked.
Scratchy looked at him surprised, "You know that might just work. I need an animator here stat!"
After about ten minutes, Dr. Scratchansniff, Ralph, and Hello Nurse were all crowded around an animator as he drew Y/N. When he was done he waited for the magic to happen.
Just then, a small cartoon hand came out of the paper. Then Y/N crawled all the way out.
"Hello!" She said, waving her hand.
"Hello." Scratchansniff replied.
"Wait! Where am I? WHO am I?!"
"You," said Scratchansniff, "Are Y/N. We have designed you to discipline the Warner brothers. You will go to the water tower and find them and their sister. Then bring them to us."

Your POV:

Their plot sounded like an evil scheme. I can't go with this!
"Uuuaaahhh. How's about... no!" I said and kissed his face.
"Why you!"
As soon as they started chasing me, I ran to the water tower. If these Warners were this trouble making, I needed to see them.