Jerk

Your POV:

When I woke up, Yakko's face was about an inch from mine. I guess it was a small bed. I slowly pulled my hand out from under his and quietly got up.
The first thing I noticed was the smell of pancakes. So I rushed into the kitchen.
"Hello, Y/N!" Wakko waved at me with his free hand. The other hand was holding a plate that was stacked to the roof with pancakes.
"Hi, Y/N! Want some pancakes?" Dot asked.
"If you have some to spare." I giggled.
She took the spatula that she had in her hand and flipped a pancake into the air, which landed on my face. So I slurped it up and swallowed it whole.
"Thanks."
"Morning guys." Yakko said as he walked in the kitchen.
"Morning Yakko." Dot, Wakko, and I said in unison.

~~~~Later~~~~

"Guys, I'm hungry." Wakko stated.
"We just ate breakfast three hours ago!" I replied.
"That was then. This is now. Let's get some food."
So we all walked down to an Italian restaurant and sat down at a table.
"I'll have the spaghetti!" Dot said.
"Me too."
"Me three!"
"Me four!!"
"Why don't we just get a huge plate of it?" I suggested.
"Sounds like a deal. Hey waiter!!-" Yakko yelled.
When we got our food, we started shoving it into our mouths, quite literally.
Then... it happened. There was a long strand of pasta, so I started to slurp it up. But, apparently, so was Wakko. We both got to the middle and our lips touched. I immediately pulled back and wiped my mouth.

Yakko's POV:

That dirty little. How could he do that? What a jerk! Well at least Y/N didn't seem to like it.