Slappy and Skippy

Your POV:

He kept pulling random gags out of the bag. Like anvils, dynamite flowers, whoopee cushions, and a whole bunch of other things. I was even more astonished of the fact that he could pull all of these things out of a tiny bag!
When he finally seemed to be out of things in the bag, he turned it upside down and shook it. Then, Wakko fell out!
"So that's where you went!" He said.
"I couldn't resist. There was a bag of cheese balls in there!"
We all started laughing.
"I thought we were going to meet someone else." Dot said as she walked into the room.
"Right!" Yakko said and grabbed my arm, "Let's go see Slappy and Skippy."

~~~~
We all knocked on the door simultaneously.
An old grey squirrel opened the door.
"Yeah, what do you want?"
"Hello Slappy!" Yakko said with a smile, "We have come to introduce you to our new friend!"
"Hello. It was nice to meet you." Slappy said and slammed the door shut.
I started to walk away but Yakko was persistent, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards the door. He knocked again.
"I said 'hello', now go away."
"Slappy we could take Skippy off your hands for a bit." Dot yelled back.
She cracked open the door and peeked at us.
"Really?"
"Really."
"Okay come on in, but no monkey business."
"Okay!" We all perked up.