Green Dye

Well, Scratchy is too old, and obviously he can not write something that heartfelt.
Ralph is married and even has a kid! So he's off the list.
The animator is so old he looks like if could go into the light, he'd crumble up and turn into dust. So I don't think so.
So that leaves Yakko and Wakko.
I hope it's Yakko. I really  hope that Wakko didn't start liking me after the spaghetti accident.
Also, if Wakko likes me, that means I won't get to date Yakko. I like Yakko, a lot.
I scratched out all of the names on my paper and sighed. I hope I can figure this out soon. It's stressing me out.
"Hey Y/N." Yakko walked in the room, "So did you figure out who sent the note yet?"
I sighed, "Not yet. I've narrowed down the list though."
"So who are your final contestants?"
"Wakko and you." I blushed.
His face turned a slight pink, "Well, I wish you good luck ."
He waved his hand and walked out of the room. When I took a closer look at his glove, it was dyed green a bit.
I touched the flower on my desk and rubbed the stem. It dyed my hand a bit. I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*squeals* \(//∇//)\ (≧∇≦)
I am so giddy right now after writing this. I hope you like it as much as I do!
Bai! ( ^ω^ )