Nightmare

It was finally night time. I'd met so many people today! Pinky, Brain, Slappy, and Skippy! They all seemed so different, yet so alike in the fact that you could get to like them so very quickly.
All of this was buzzing around in my head as I tried to fall asleep. So much had happened in one day that it was hard to believe! Suddenly, I felt a hand on my hip. It started rocking me back and forth.
"What's up? I'm awake." I said and turned over to see who was trying to wake me.
"I can't sleep." Yakko replied, "I-I had a nightmare."
I giggled, "Really Yakko?" I said and patted the side of the bed, signaling him to lay down next to me, "It was just a dream, and you know that."
"I know, but it seemed so real." He said.
"Well, tell me what happened."
"We were all on a deserted island, you, Wakko, Dot, and I. When I say deserted, I mean like no trees, no mountains, just sand. We were all there for a few days, then we ran out of our water and food supply. We all slowly started to die. First Wakko died because of water poisoning from the ocean. Then Dot, she died because she suffocated trying to eat some sand. Then you. You died right in my arms because you couldn't breathe. I couldn't stop crying."
I felt really bad for him. Stuff like that can really scare you. I sat up and put my arms around him.
"It's okay Yakko. We're all right here. And if you ever need something, you know I will be there for you." I whispered into his ear.
He sniffled a little bit, "Thanks, Y/N. I knew I could count on you to make me feel better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*silently cries* I love this chapter! *sniffs* It's so good. *crying turns into loud sobbing*