Gags

Your POV:

"So what are you gonna do tomorrow night?" I asked Brain.
"Same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!"
I patted his tiny head, "You have such a big imagination." I giggled.
"You really shouldn't kid about that Y/N," Dot said, "They once froze and entire person. Like this!" Somehow her whole body turned to ice as she posed in a silly position.
"Really? These rats are powerful!"
"I'm not a rat, I'm a mouse." Brain said.
"Narf, Brain is really smart. He astounds me! Every night he has a new plan." Pinky snorted.
"Hey Y/N!" Yakko yelled from across the lab.
"What?" I asked, cartoon running towards him.
"Why don't we meet someone else? You need to know everyone!"
I smiled, "Sure thing."

~~~~
Yakko's POV:
She's not like the weird crushes I have on other women, like Hello Nurse. She has so many amazing qualities, she's cute, she's funny, she's smart, and so much more. I'm surprised no one else thinks this strongly of her.
"Yakko? Yakko!?"
"Huh what?!" I shot up.
"Y-your tongue's hanging out." Y/N giggled.
I looked down, sure enough. I pulled on it and it rolled up like a window shade. Y/N giggled.
"You like funny gags huh? I'm full of them!" I said and pulled a bag out of my pocket.
She gasped as I pulled a table out of the small bag and I winked at her. She giggled again.
This is going to be a good day.