Epilouge Part 1

3rd POV:

You've been with Yakko for about three years now, and he's decided to completely commit.
He brought you to a huge field of flowers that was next to the studio.
"Y/N." He knelt down, "We've been together for a long time now, and well, I've finally realized that all I want to do is be with you. I can't live without you, you are my soul purpose in life and I want to be together forever. I guess what I'm saying is, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"
He opened a small wooden box lined with velvet padding, inside was a ring decorated with rubies and amethyst. You thought it was the most beautiful thing in the world.
Tears started forming in your eyes and rolling down your face. You started running towards him and knocked him over into the grass. You clung tightly to his body, "Yes." You whispered in his ear.
He held onto your body tighter than ever and pecked you on the lips.
"I love you Y/N." he whispered back.

~~~~A few weeks later~~~~

Your POV:
"Dot? Are you sure this looks okay?" I asked her.
"Don't worry Y/N! You look stunning!"
About a month ago Dot got a boyfriend, his name was Mel Gibson. He's supposed to be some sort of superstar and Dot has had a crush on him forever.
Wakko also managed to get a girlfriend, I forgot her name though, they only hooked up about a week ago. All I know is she has brown hair and brown eyes and a bunch of freckles all over her face.
"Y/N?"
"Y/N! Stop daydreaming!" Dot yelled into my ear.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
"You ready?"
"Definitely!"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. When I was describing Wakko's girlfriend, I think I accidentally described my friend Luna.Sakura. Whoops...
╰(*'︶'*)╯
Also when I said they hooked up about a week ago, I couldn't get the song out of my head. Don't judge, it's catchy.
(^.^)
And yes that photo is of me and my friend talking. I sent her a bunch of anime memes.
(≧∀≦)
Oh well, but I hope those of you that have been begging me for more are satisfied now. I'll continue it in the next chapter. Okay now Bai!!
(๑╹ω╹๑ )    ✌︎('ω')✌︎