I'm right here

Yakko's POV:

"Thanks, Y/N. I knew I could count on you to make me feel better." I replied.
We sat on her bed hugging for a few minutes. I started to get a warm feeling inside. I couldn't help but hug her tighter.
When we pulled away I looked straight into her eyes, "Y/N?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"C-can I sleep with you tonight? I-I don't want to get any more bad dreams." I stuttered.
She smiled at me, "Of course Yakko. No silly business though, okay?"
"Thanks Y/N, I promise I won't do anything." I put my right hand up.
She scoot over in her bed, inviting me to her side.
I couldn't really sleep the rest of the night, but I could tell that Y/N could. Her hand was on my chest and her ear was on my forehead. She didn't move.
I got that warm  feeling  again. Laying next to her, I just felt like I could do anything.
I put my hand on top of her's and gripped it firmly. That's how I fell asleep.
~~~~
Your POV:
I woke up in the middle of the night, my hand was on Yakko's chest. His hand was on top of mine. He was warm. I blushed and started to slowly pull my hand out from under his. I failed and he woke up.
"You okay,  Y/N?"
"Ye-yeah just fine." I blushed.
He snuggled up closer to me, "It's okay, you can go back to sleep. I'm right here."