Epilouge Part 2

"Go on now. He's waiting." Dot said.
I gathered up all of the courage that I had in me and exhaled, 'I can do this'.
When the doors opened white rose petals fell from the ceiling and beautiful chandeliers lit up the whole room. It was like a fairytale. Little girls would dream to be me. When the bridal music started playing, I couldn't believe any of this was real.
A little girl that I had asked from the set to be my flower girl stepped in front of me with more white roses and started throwing them on the pathway in front of us.
Slappy and Minerva were holding the back of my dress, making sure it didn't kick up dirt as it dragged across the floor.
Yakko was dressed in his usual kakis but this time he was wearing a formal shirt and a black vest.
When I got up to the front of the crowd I whispered in his ear, "White's just not your color."
He chuckled, "I wish I could say the same to you, but you look stunning."
I blushed, "You should've just worn your kakis, that is the only look for you." I pecked him on the lips.
"Do you Yakko-"
"Come on bub." Yakko cut him off, "You know no one wants to hear any of that stupid old timey stuff."
I giggled.
"Let's just speed things up." He said and jumped into my arms and started to kiss me.
I kissed him back and held on to him as hard as I could.
He looked out at the crowd, "Goodnight Everybody!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I think I'm gonna leave it here. But if you want more from me check out my other stories. I have a Jacksepticeye x Reader, a Hetalia Germany x Reader, a book of funny Hetalia dares and questions, and one of my new ones (which I think turned out amazing so far) a Human FNAF x Reader. So yeah, if this is where you're leaving me I just wanna say thank you for reading and I love you very much. You guys all inspired me to write more often and even better than I was before. So again thank you so so much for everything. Okay I love you buh bye!