Chapter 11: A Normal Day

A/N: I've awake since 12:00pm last night and it's almost 5:00pm I'm ready to crash.

Anyways enjoy 😊

***

Katherine POV:

I only got to spend ONE WEEK with my baby before he left for Hogwarts.

I grumbled to myself on my way to work, so annoying (she's referring to not seeing Harry).

"Dr. Stark, Katie Wilson; age: 9; diagnosis: broken arm (hairline fracture blah blah blah) please take care." My secretary handed me the file before heading back to medical records room.

I washed my hands throughly before gearing up in my uniform.

Time for work.

***

Harry POV:

I spent my week long break at the Stark Tower where I was smothered with attention and hugs; lots of hugs (especially from Uncle Thor).

Though I did get scolded for not keeping up with my exercise routine.

As punishment I ran in a 10K* marathon without any preparation.

The next day I suffered for half a day before my mom felt bad and gave me a pepper up potion (which she doesn't give me usually since people can get addicted to them).

She also gave me a pain reliever potion and a chocolate bar and a head pat.

14 and still treated like a baby, what even is my life right now?

Endurance is key.

And patience, I thought as I was crushed once again in Uncle Thor's arms.

Uncle Loki and I played a few pranks on the [Avengers], and the easiest targets was: My mom and Uncle Thor who was weak against Uncle Loki's kicked puppy look while mom was weak against mine hehehe.

What an evil pair we made.

Uncle Clint and I crawled in the vents in secret before Aunt Natasha found out and made us work out in punishment.

I can firmly confirm that I lost all the weight and fat I gain during my stay at Hogwarts.

Aunt Natasha is a Spartan teacher.

***

[Hogwarts | Somewhere in Scotland]

I woke up early in the morning and set out to take a jog around the lake.

After running for an hour, Daphne came out and walked towards me with a towel and a big water bottle.

As she walked to me I walked the rest to her and gave her a kiss on the lips (yes, we finally reached that stage) before sitting on the grass in front of the lake.

"How are you Hadrian?", Daphne asked me.

"I'm doing fine just need to work out my body you know I got to keep in shape for some stuff if you know what I mean", I said wiggling my eyebrows seductively. Daphne giggled with her dainty hand covering her mouth politely.