chapter 34 | masquerade party part 2

"Enjoy yourselves, ladies

"Enjoy yourselves, ladies. It was pleasure. You're so beautiful. My job is done." Natasha waves goodbye, as the woman in red assumes control again.

"OK, ladies. As you put on your finishing touches, let's start a line in front of the door here." She motions towards the door. "Get ready for a night not soon to be forgotten.

"As some of you have already begun indulging in our silver platter treats, I find it necessary to remind you of the sole House Rule." She looks around at everyone. "Anyone may look or touch, but permission must be granted to go further than that. This applies to men and women. Ladies just because you are ladies, does not mean you can force a man to have intercourse with you. Permission must be granted for anything beyond a simple touch. We're not into violating anyone; we're into pleasure," she snickers, "or pain. If that's your thing. All action must be consensual or risk the consequences of your actions, which are quite dire. Some of you are public figures, some of you hold high-powered positions. Let's not risk losing our good standing in the public eye and for those that hold neither title, the Advisory Board will settle those accounts if need be." She claps her hands. "OK. So, let's keep it good, clean fun and we'll all have amnesia in the morning! I'm joking but please remember, you did sign a non-disclosure agreement."

The last of the women get in line. No one looks the same as when she entered. With wigs, masks and risqué lingerie, these women have been transformed into their own alter egos. We look like Victoria Secret models getting ready for our big debut.

Off like cattle we go, to the next phase of this strange party. Naturally, Mia, Penelope and I choose to be at the end of the line.

When the door opens, "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics fills the air. The bass vibrates in the corridor. This corridor is brightly lit and not nearly as narrow as the first. It feels more open, probably doesn't hurt that full-length mirrors line both sides.

I glance at myself as I'm walking, and I don't recognize the girl staring back at me. Wearing a long Cleopatra-inspired wig with gold jewels dangling from the crown of my head, my look is very exotic. Even without the gold-trimmed black mask. My see-through black lace bodysuit is video-vixen sexy. The ensemble goes from sensual to ravishingly racy when I look at the wide front to back slit that reveals my goods on sight.

Whoever invented crotchless panties is a dirty diva, indeed.

The look is completed with a garter belt and stockings that run up to my thighs, black high heels and a gold coiled snake bracelet on my upper arm. Everyone said it looks amazing on me, I'm having second thoughts about it now. The only comfort I have is knowing that we're all dressed so scandalously. Some women have opted for almost nothing, so my outfit is tame in comparison.

Mia wears her hair as is. Long and straight, accented only by a golden wreath with tiny flowers. Her mask is white with crystals lining the border. She's wearing a sheer white lace bra and panties covered by a sheer, white, open baby doll gown and strappy heels. She looks like a sexy virgin.