chapter 49 | square one

Present Day

Present Day

Phoenix must have a TV on somewhere in the house. There's applause. Then a host introduces the next performer, Julia Michaels. She's singing "Uh-Huh" live. Serotonin floods my brain.

Phoenix dips a finger into one of the orange dream floats and puts it around my lips and in my mouth. "Uh-oh. I got you all dirty. Now you have to take off your clothes." He stands there with a mischievous grin, daring me.

He has a knack for bringing me out of my self-imposed shell. I suck on his finger. "So, you wanna play, huh?" I let my "I'll Be Your Bitch" T-shirt fall to the floor.

"Yep." He nods "What if I do?" He takes off my bra. What are you gonna do about it?" He dips his finger into the float again, this time leaving a trail of sticky sweetness over my breasts. He licks it off while gazing into my eyes.

My back arches in pleasure. I lean over to kiss him and whisper into his mouth, "I'm gonna fuck your face."

He immediately pulls down my denim skirt and black lace panties, leaving me completely naked, sitting on his white granite countertop. His erection grows underneath his clothes. He picks me up by the waist as I wrap both my legs around him. Through his pants, his dick feels hot and stiff. With his hands on my bottom, he carries me to the bedroom. He sits back on the bed. I sit on his lap, with my legs still wrapped around him. I pull out his beautiful masterpiece and position it facing up. I begin a slow grind, sliding up and down on his shaft, making sure my clit rubs against him.

"You're so nasty," he whispers between heavy pants.

"I know what I like."

Sparks fly when our tongues touch. The soft, warm kiss and the ongoing friction from my grinding heightens the excitement between us.

"You're so wet." He takes his thumb and gently massages the area surrounding my clit.

"I know how you can make it wetter."

"How?"

I push him down on the bed and climb up on him, until my clit is directly lined up with his mouth. "I told you, I'm going to fuck that sexy mouth of yours."

He pulls my hips towards his face and takes me into his mouth, causing me to pulsate and get even wetter. I ride his mouth, savoring every flick, every swirl of his tongue, and every kiss from his lips. I'm powerful and sexy. "You feel so damn good." I thrust my love into his mouth. I ride his face and come in his mouth. An explosion of a million tiny, shiny pieces of confetti fill the room.

He stokes the flames of my desire when he brings me down, face to face for a kiss. With his lips still wet with my honey, I taste myself. It makes me think of slippery water. I kiss him deeper, because I like it. A lot.

He gets incredibly hard. I ache for him.

"You ready for it?" he asks as he grips his thickness. Standing up to get out of his clothes, he pulls his shirt over his head revealing those abs. I always salivate at the sight of him. His pants drop to the floor, he steps out of them. He stands at the end of the bed towering over me like a Greek god, toned and chiseled in all the right places.

I anticipate him coming into me.

He pauses for a moment, easing my legs wide open. Crouched over me, he looks longingly between my thighs, while stroking his dick. "Damn, it's so pretty."

I swoon, drunk in my lust for him. "Take me, then." My lips throb as I rile him up.

Phoenix enters me immediately. He moans as he struggles to gain control. Seeing him lose control like that is exciting. I open my legs wider and wrap them around his legs.

I run my hands down his back. Cupping his behind, I push him in deeper as we continue to rock in and out. It's deeply satisfying as he hits the back of my walls again and again and again, causing both our bodies to rock in unison.

Before I know it, he gets up, grabs my ankles and flips my entire body over in one swoop. He's taken command.

He has me on all fours. He widens my legs, positioning himself between them. He mounts me from behind, taking me at will. His focus is zeroing in, his strokes are becoming more and more defined, more to the point, landing directly where they should again and again. I'm forced to take it how he gives it. His thrusts are hard and erratic, intensifying with each stroke and I love every second of the unpredictability.

He places his hand in the center of my back, forcing it to arch so my behind pops up. "There we go. Open it up." He takes advantage of the new incline and positions himself to drill down. He grips my hips, thrusting his dick down deep inside me.

It's painfully delicious and sends me reeling. Untethered to the bed, to the earth, to anything, I'm freefalling. I clench from within as he continues to bombard my love with his determined erection. He plays with my clit and I explode again, into a million brightly colored waves of raw energy. When I open my eyes, the room is checkered with buzzing bits of color flying everywhere. It's surreal.

"You like that, huh?"

"Yes." My face is hot, my cheeks are flushed.

"You like that?" Even though he's asking, it feels more like a command.

"Yes! Yes!" I pant out of breath, not understanding how I could come so hard.

He goes to work, hitting my spot over and over again. He needs me. Needs to be inside me. More now than ever. He grips my hips tighter and his strokes grow more robotic, timed to last as long as possible inside me without coming, then abruptly pulling out just in time. I can feel it, he's on the brink.

I recognize his growing weakness for me, so I push back against him, egging him on. Now I'm working him, sliding back and forth on his dick. His muscles tense up, he doesn't want to move. One move and it's over. So, he remains still as I take over. I slide back on his delicious erection harder and faster, letting him swim in my pool of wetness. He can't take it. He's coming undone.

"I'm gonna come," he warns. He grips my waist tighter, pushing his pelvis forward. The tension he releases is powerful. His thickness pulsates as he empties his contents into my depths.

Out of breath, we both fall to the bed and oddly enough, roll over laughing and smiling.

In a euphoric haze, I lean over and kiss him. "I love you." I manage between schoolgirl giggles.

"Love you, too." He lays, spread out on the bed, smiling to himself.

We're back at square one of eternity.

In love and stronger than ever.

____________________

A/N: Hey Lovers! If you're enjoying this (and I hope you are), please vote and leave your thoughts on the page. I really love hearing from you guys. Aria and Phoenix have a found a way back to each other. How does that sit with you?