5- Sleepovers Part 2

Recap

"haley?"

"yeah Niall"

"can we go somewhere to talk?"

"umm" I looked over to Piper to see her nodding her head upstairs. "uh I guess sure. Follow me."

We walked into my music room because I feel most comfortable in here. Plus I could tell whatever he wants to talk about is serious.

We sat down on the piano bench . It was silent for a little bit before I decided to speak up.

"so what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

Niall pov

I just have to find a way to ask Haley why she was upset without her head falling off. We are just sitting in silence and I can tell she feels a tad uncomfortable.

"so what was it that you wanted to talk about" haley asks.

I took a big deep breath to prepare for getting my head ripped off. "why we're you crying the day we all met"

"what?"

"you heard me, why we're you upset?"

"it was nothing alright"

"did Louis hurt you in any way? What did he do that made you cry? Just tell me what happened."

"Nialler,  Louis didn't hurt me in any way it wasn't his fault. There is no need to worry about me. You have a life of music making and touring, you don't need to worry about me. Seriously you have enough taking up your time."

"why can't you tell me what happened?"

"what do you mean"

"why can't you seem to tell me why you were crying"

"because I just can't alright"

"why can't you. Listen to me Haley, I'm trying to help you"

"if you wanted to help me you would stop bringing this up" she was starting to get tears in her eyes.

"what did you tell Louis that made you upset? What happened between you two that made you cry?"

"Niall just stop asking" haley replies to me dryly. After that she walked out the door. "just stop worrying about me, I'm fine" with those last few words she walked away.

I don't understand why she can't tell me. I'm sitting here trying to help her and she's not letting me. She just keeps shutting me out.

Haley pov

I walked back downstairs to sit with everyone else, but first I'm hungry. I grab some sweets from my secret stash and sit on the kitchen island to eat for a bit.

"hey hays" Louis says walking in, he gave me a fright.

"oh hey Lou" I reply.

"so what did Niall need to talk to you about?"

"OH MY GOSH, WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ABOUT ME. GO AND KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF MY BUISNESS. MY LIFE IS NOT YOURS YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING" I yell. I could feel tears starting to form and I try blinking them away. I look up to see Louis looking at me in shock but with sadness that I yelled at him. I walk out of the kitchen to go upstairs. I slam my bedroom door and lock it. I stand there for a few seconds before I flop onto my bed and curl up crying.

I hated crying cause it shows that I'm weak and vulnerable. Today has just been a wreck, first Alexis and now this. How could it possibly get any worse? A knock on the door interrupted my thinking. "who's there"