12- Who's Quinn? Kissing Who?

Recap

"I have no clue Niall, I would probably still feel the same about you"

"but how do you feel about me" he gets up and walks back inside. I just don't know anymore of what to do. Do I like Niall more than a friend?
————————————————
I watch Niall as he walks inside their house. How do I feel about Niall and another question how do I feel about Louis? I keep swinging back and forth eating my granola. I wasn't kidding when I said they have the best granola. I don't know what to do about them anymore. Do I completely deny any feelings I might have for those two or just let this carry on?

"you okay" Louis asks as he sits down next to me.

"yeah I'm fine" he looks at me knowing I'm lying "I'm not fine I just have a lot to think about"

"look at me real quick" I turn to look at him "I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable today or when I asked you to be my date to the premiere. It's fine if you don't want to date me and rather be with Niall"

"thats the thing Louis, I don't know who I want to be with. I don't even know if I like any of you guys like that to date. I just don't know anymore at all, it's just too confusing for me. Sometimes I feel like it would be amazing to date you and other times I only think of you as a brother.

"so there's a chance you might date me" Louis smiles at me

"Louis!" I playfully hit him and laugh. "at least you know how to give me a laugh"

"was it nervous laughter since I discovered you would possibly date me" I shot him a glare and he laughed it off.

"what do you think I should do, truthfully"

"you know I like you, I would love to say date me but if you're not sure don't decide"

"to be honest I thought you would've said just date you" I lay me head against him. "you guys really have good granola" I say as I take another bite.

He laughs at what I said "alright whatever you say granola lover. You know if someone saw us right now another rumour of us dating would start again. I would be fine with that of course but you and Niall wouldn't"

"well we aren't dating just friends. I could never hurt Niall, he's too precious and like an innocent baby" I respond to him.

"yeah he definitely is. I could bear seeing a hurt Niall, he's too sensitive to get hurt. If you ever do hurt him me and the boys will punch you to the ground just so you know"

"yeah I know, which makes my whole situation even harder. I would never want to see one of you hurt and not smiling"

"that was a joke what I said"

"yeah but Niall getting hurt isn't a joke" I can't even imagine a sad Niall not smiling at all. We sit swinging back and forth talking about random shite for an hour and decide to go inside. Niall is sitting in the kitchen eating food and I can hear the rest of the boys in the living room.

"talk to him" Louis whispers to me as he walks into the living room. He even looks sad, I can't handle this at all.

"is anyone sitting here" I asks pointing to the spot next to him on the island counter.

"yeah, my imaginary friend is" I hop up onto the counter.

"im sorry I hurt you" I say after some silence.

"you didn't hurt me haysey" well thats a new nickname.

"Why are you sad then. It must be something I did"